• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigWolf

R.A.M. and wolfie is on but like always, they do nothin(well wolfie does the hacker report thing and his thread so i suppose he can do what he has to do, but ram never does anything,like always)

BigWolf

well he's on now and either is half blind or ignores our thread(ut oh theres a mod ready to close someones thread lol)

BigWolf

never mind he left, but u should take ram off, he had a second chance and blew it

edit: did u go to serebii yet???

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    lol, i've actually been there once, but not for long. i'll have to go back. all i have to say is that i'm glad i have Fire Red. i won't be doing any Migrating until i finish Diamond, but i'll survive. lol

BigWolf

well they say in japan after the new movie, they showed a preview of the next movie(regigigas and shaymin)

BigWolf

some shinys dont even look shiny, there either brighter or there color is darker

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    yeah, i'v noticed that. its very interesting. like with Shellos. they aren't even a different color. they might be just like you said: either brighter or darker in color. hard to say, though. lol

BigWolf

look at garchomp and blaziken, if u would battle someone ud hardly no the difference

BigWolf

i pressed the caps by accident and i am too lazy to bacspace :P but i am pisses off, i havent played pokemon in 5 days, and my x-box doesnt work anymore :(, this week cant get anymore worse(i drop my psp and it breaks or my sister spills somethin on my computer, lol)

Anton

The One! The Only!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2009
    Il trade s Spiritomb pre hatched for a burmy and a combee if that is acceptable.

BigWolf

ok but i dont hav my ds rite now :(, i'll pm u when i got ur pokemon(do u want a specific gender for each)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back