• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    i pressed the caps by accident and i am too lazy to bacspace :P but i am pisses off, i havent played pokemon in 5 days, and my x-box doesnt work anymore :(, this week cant get anymore worse(i drop my psp and it breaks or my sister spills somethin on my computer, lol)

OMG that IS the worst week ever.

btw did you hear microsoft is losing like 1.5 billion dollars on xbox360 repairs? it's ridiculous, they should just make machines that work the first time

Anton

The One! The Only!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2009
    No any gender is alright for the thing. Its cause Im too lazy to go find someone and go throught the underground 32 times. Me and a friend have done 22 times but were both sick and tired of leaving and coming back so im just ttrying to get one.

BigWolf

linkenpark187: yea i remember(stupid cool aid)lol
    wolfie: yea i need to get a 360 becuz i heard they dont repair regular x-boxes anymore
    anton: ok

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    yea i need to get a 360 becuz i heard they dont repair regular x-boxes

oh man, youre stuck in the regular xbox land? yeah, that does suck. you could have gotten $150 towards a 360 elite if it wasnt broken

BigWolf

yea and it sucks, just hav to wait until chrismas lol

edit: but soon im gonna upgrade my psp, if u know what i mean

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    ouch. but did you seriously spill koolaid on your psp???? that's a sacrilage by my book

"thou shalt not harm thy psp..."

BigWolf

no my brother did and i wouldve tooken his if it didnt work(thank god i had a armorlite case)

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    wow, good thing i dont have any siblings old enough to want to use or harm my electronics yet. i would die if my wii, 360, psp, or ds got hurt (especially the wii!)

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    lol yeah, thats what christmas is for. but seriously, nothing is more fun than wii sports with like 4 people.

and virutal console FTW

BigWolf

yea and know if u buy a psp it comes with a 3.50 framwire and u cant downgrade it,(that means u cant personally urgrade it, no more buyin the games just download and put into ur memory card and play it)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    yeah, i don't live at home, so i've got all kinds of payments. plus two kids. should be fun... lol thats one of the things about the Wii i'm looking forward to, though, is the Virtual Console. so many missed NES, SNES, N64, SEGA Genesis...etc...games that i haven't played in a very long time. lol

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    wait, you can't downgrade the new psp firmware? you mean that darkalex guy hasnt cracked it yet? my psp is beat, and i was thinking about trading in and getting a new one (and a better case xP)

and virtual console is realllly cool excpt for the prices of teh games. and if you didnt have a 'cube you have to buy a classic controller for anything higher than nes games

BigWolf

yup they are doin that becuz people are hacking them(i could do it but i need a game called Lumines to downgarde from 3.50 to 1.50 and hack it from there) but they arent shipping those out until a couple of months from now so buy ur psps now!

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    yup they are doin that becuz people are hacking them(i could do it but i need a game called Lumines to downgarde) but they arent shipping them out until a couple of months from now so buy psps now!

yeah, i get paid today so maybe i'll try for that over the weekend (screw saving my money!)

BigWolf

my dumb a$@ brother told me to upgrade from 3.40 to 3.50 becuz theres a hack 4 it but there wasnt and know i hav to buy the stupid game Lumines(lucky his friend bought it, now i dont hav to waste 20 bucks lol)

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    yeah, i read something about that lumines game that allows you to downgrade no matter what.

it was a release game though, you can probably get one used for like $5

BigWolf

yea but my brothers friend bought it so now all i need to do is get it from him and hello psp games and ps1 games hehehehe :D

edit: linken what game systems do u have

Last edited:

jakex

poketopia king
    Years
    i want LAPRAS, ELEKID, AERODACTYL, DRATINA, DROWZEE, AND SYTHER, but if you want anything please tell me, please be quick, i don't know how long will i be online but please reply quickly

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back