• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey guys,

Just to let you know I'm now back home from Germany. Probably won't start getting into the swing of things Pokemon wise for a day or 2 as I'm still unpacking/adjusting back etc. But anyway, I'm back :D

shining-Celebi

♥Ashley♥
    Years
  • I was wondering, if I could join this breeder's thread?
    I can breed any pokemon that is breedable, but the only catch is that I can only take 5 requests at a time.(My Boxes are practically full;I only have like 8 free spaces)Not to mention I'm starting school Tuesday, meaning I'll likely be more busy.

Wheelz4speed

Pokemon Collector
    Years
  • hey when u get back i hav plenty more sinys to add to ur list and id like these please

Shiny Pokémon
    Ralts (Male)
    Absol
    Gengar
    Starly
    Lairon
    Swablu

Two Finger

Yeah
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    Hey, can I get a shiny mudkip, and can I get a master ball with it?
    I can offer a tentacruel.

Years
  • A Little Confused

Hi i'm a little confused as to how this works. Is it as simple as me just offering any pokemon i have even if its as crap as a caterpie for one of your pokemon that i want, say a charmander for instance?

Summers

Beginner IV breeder
    Years
  • Hi i'm a little confused as to how this works. Is it as simple as me just offering any pokemon i have even if its as crap as a caterpie for one of your pokemon that i want, say a charmander for instance?

Actually I'd love a Caterpie. :)

But yeah you got it right. The only thing right now is that only Prof Bob can clone the shinies on the first post and he hasn't had the possibility to do so lately, but if you want breedables that can probably be arranged.

Years
  • sweet :) well i dont have a caterpie it was only and example ...lol but i'd definately love a charmander if that can be arranged but the best things decent i can think of that i have to offer are any of the Sinnoh starters, or a spiritomb.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • well...how to put this....well, i've got some good news and bad news. which to give you first...

Good News - i have spare time again, THANK GOD!!!! lol but...

Bad News - i've...been reduced to dial-up again....which means it should be interesting trying to get my Wireless Adapter to work....grr..... :'(

Years
  • sure thing its 4253-1083-1740 and im James but ill kinda have to get the egg and hatch it first :( unless i can just offer a ponyta or something? (btw im still in the process of getting to the elite four so i dont have hardly anything to trade...yet)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back