• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
Years
  • OK, I couldn't find my wi-fi stick but I've found it now lol.
    Well, whenever you're ready Professor Bob! ^_^

EDIT: I have to go now. Can we trade tomorrow?

Last edited:

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
  • Hello Professor Bob, i'd really like a couple of your shinies but I don't think you'll want anything of mine...

I have a shiny geodude for offer, and all three of the sinnoh starter pokemon (not shiny and all babies). I also have some aipom and i could get you some baby munchlax/togepi if youd like. :)

If those are useless, then could you tell me what you'd accept for the shiny dratini and the shiny eevee, thanks...

Sorry if i'm being a bit greedy but would you also trade something of mine for the shiny bagon :nervous:, it isn't as urgent as the others so you don't have to if you don't want to. :) Thanks again.

EDIT: If you would like any of my offers, could you reserve them for me tomorrow or pm me in the morning because i'm going to bed now. G'night all!

Last edited:

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • Lady Nicole - i'll see you tomorrow, then. :D

J.M. - i can do that. :D

Jason22 - i can give you all three Shinies for...

guess what...?

...FREE!! thats right! FREE! lol i do mean it, though. i'll just give them to you. makes no point to hoard them for myself because they're so easily accesible. :D

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
  • i can give you all three Shinies for...

guess what...?

...FREE!! thats right! FREE! lol i do mean it, though. i'll just give them to you. makes no point to hoard them for myself because they're so easily accesible.

:O...wow, thank you! you're the best! :D:):D

Could I please have the dratini, bagon and eevee then please...thank you again!:D:D:D

Last edited:

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
  • :D

Thanks for the regirock Bob :D:D
    Sorry I Didnt Say Thanks Sooner. But I got ou of wifi Ready To say thanks and the internet Was Boom :D Lucky we traded in time I Guess :D

I was now owndering if I Could Take A Shroomish And A Spirittomb Off your hands?

Thanks In Advance :D

~Jordon

Rich Kyogre

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2007
    yeah, i still have your FC. and i think Nicole's still on, but i could be wrong, right? lol i'll have to try PM'ing her.

oh, yeah...and Rich Kyogre, you can have a Shiny Rotom for anything. and i do mean ANYTHING. i don't even care if its a Bidoof. :D
    ok thx but cn u w8 intill christmas?

Torterra defender

torrtera will rule with a tree
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2008
    ?

did you reply to my last post im to lazy to please dont be like me and tell me the answer

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    hello breeding center, i need a certain pokemon with an egg move. i need a aipom with the move fake out. i would love for it's nature to be at jolly, 31 IVs on speed, and IF possible, any of the speed characteristics (loves to race, quick to flee, alert to sounds, somewhat of a clown)

i will be offering another legit shinny. so if any breeders can help me with this i would love to gladly give you a shiny.

Torterra defender

torrtera will rule with a tree
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2008
    hey

i dont like being ignored pls reply
    did you reply to my last post im to lazy to please dont be like me and tell me the answer

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back