• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Any one have a shiney Baby Male Snournut LV 1 UT or caught in the wild UT ive hatched over 100 eggs and not one of them have been shiney and i really want one

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • Hey Prof. Bob.

hows your shop going?

btw if I get my DS + Game back could you help me?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2008
    im looking for a larvitar and a charmander
    but all i got is like a porygon and a snover. is that cool?l

bribri121212

Dragon Rider
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2011
    Hey Bob, long long time no talk. I have a little list of stuff i need for my newly restarted game, and i was wondering what you could help me out with.

Dratini
    Horsea
    and a Dragon Scale

I have a turtwig and a piplup and possibly an adamant Gallade

Kiri Flicker

amateur pyrotechnician
    Years
  • hello, hello and hola...
    I was wondering if anyone could help me get my hands on any of the following:
    chickorita, totodile, cyndaquil, treecko, mudkip, houndour, pineco, lotad, seviper, lunatone, sableye, gligar, stantler
    sorry if the list seems a bit long. I've got 393 caught out of 397 seen but only one shiny (female staravia lv.17/bashful) so I might even have something you want... any help would be greatly appreciated kthxbye

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Bob will probably be able to get that to you, even though his absence to this forum stretches on and on..

D-puff

Wooper Expert
    Years
  • is there any way i could get a spheal egg? im kinda early in the game, so i dont have much to offer. maybe and azuril or a tm or something?

Last edited:

megayouth

kid-of-war!!!
    Years
  • i will try to get u 1. i'm not going agaisnt the prof but since he's busy i'll do my best along wiv the others. pm me when u need it and i'll c if its ready. i also need your fc

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2008
    chimhar can i have a chimchr for strly

and turtwig and piplupfor starly bioof plz and maby a riluo eggs

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Could someone breed me an Eevee with good IV's in Sp.Att at least and HP Electric

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • Can i have a shiny absol?

could i have any kind of charmander plz?
    name your price and i will try my best to get it

is there any way i could get a spheal egg? im kinda early in the game, so i dont have much to offer. maybe and azuril or a tm or something?

D-Puff@I can get you a freshly hatched spheal for free
    Megayouth@I can get you one for free.
    P.S I am a member of 'Proffesor Bobs Breeding Center' he has forgoten to add me.

Hey Bob, long long time no talk. I have a little list of stuff i need for my newly restarted game, and i was wondering what you could help me out with.

Dratini
    Horsea
    and a Dragon Scale

I have a turtwig and a piplup and possibly an adamant Gallade
    I can get you a dratini.Could i have the gallade?if not i will give it for free.
    hello, hello and hola...
    I was wondering if anyone could help me get my hands on any of the following:
    chickorita, totodile, cyndaquil, treecko, mudkip, houndour, pineco, lotad, seviper, lunatone, sableye, gligar, stantler
    sorry if the list seems a bit long. I've got 393 caught out of 397 seen but only one shiny (female staravia lv.17/bashful) so I might even have something you want... any help would be greatly appreciated kthxbye
    I can get you treeko,mudkip,lotad,saybleye,gligar and totodile.
    Do you have the national dex numbers 018,017,016,015,014 and 013?
    I need them for my national dex.
    If you dont have any of those i will be able to give you some other numbers.

im looking for a larvitar and a charmander
    but all i got is like a porygon and a snover. is that cool?l
    I can get you all of what you asked exept porygon.

hey can i get a squirtle, cyndiquil, and treecko?
    I can get you the treeko and squirtle,what do you have for trade?

Last edited:

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
  • Hey Bob/Co-admin, I am new to the trading business as I had just recieved the Wi-Fi USB Connector last week and obtained my FC (if FC's are needed to trade please PM me).

-> Can I please have all these PKMN un-hatched (in egg form):

Charmander for my Torchic
    Cyndaquil for my Piplup
    Feebas for my Eevee
    Growlithe for my Vulpix

Thankyou in advance, PM me if you are willing to trade, and post details, date + time in which to do so! =)

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years

• woot im back for business toblerone =P

Hey Bob/Co-admin, I am new to the trading business as I had just recieved the Wi-Fi USB Connector last week and obtained my FC (if FC's are needed to trade please PM me).

-> Can I please have all these PKMN un-hatched (in egg form):

Charmander for my Torchic
    Cyndaquil for my Piplup
    Feebas for my Eevee
    Growlithe for my Vulpix

Thankyou in advance, PM me if you are willing to trade, and post details, date + time in which to do so! =)

i can get u chamander,cydaquil, and growlithe if u want?

Last edited:

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Hey Shinyhunter! I'm still confused about this LONG absence by the Prof.. i hope he's coming back. I don't have any of the list as only Prof. Bob has them. I can get stuff, but, i mean, it'll be hard.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
  • Hey Shinyhunter! I'm still confused about this LONG absence by the Prof.. i hope he's coming back. I don't have any of the list as only Prof. Bob has them. I can get stuff, but, i mean, it'll be hard.

he hasnt been on? strange oh probably problems at work =/ anyways ill be here a lot to give assistance but the thing i hate is ppl come ask for a pokemon but never come back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back