• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
Years
  • yes...please. my hands are pretty tied right now, as i'm at the hospital and don't have the DS. so...any help would be very appreciated. :D

oh...and not sure if this is what you mean, but...Welcome to the Team! :D

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Hey Bob, you never now but this thread might last a little longer when you leave.. i hope! I hope your girlfriend gets better, i'll miss you when you leave!

Does anyone want a particular Pokémon?

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
    Years
  • Hey can i get the mystry mew?

My current offer is: Pick any 2 + yache berry for free
    Shiny Bagon adamant with flamethrower UT, (baby from hoenn)
    Shiny Dratini adamant UT (from MT coronet)
    Saikyou Dragonite Barely touched (around 1000 Exp so still level 50)

Last edited:

Outlawed

Think you can beat me?
    Years
  • Hey Bob, you never now but this thread might last a little longer when you leave.. i hope! I hope your girlfriend gets better, i'll miss you when you leave!

Does anyone want a particular Pokémon?

Firstly, thumbs up to Bob hope your girl friend gets better soon, and we all appreciate what you have done and continued to do so far. Thank you.

as for a pokemon I need, I've been trying to get a jolly larvitar with Dragon Dance Egg move with good IV's. I would appreciate it if you can get me that. Thanks.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I'll try the best i can, Outlawed. It might take a while (of course, i am not Prof. Bob's standard!), it might take a small amount of time.. i'll see.

Years
    • MS
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    Does anyone have an eevee (preferably female) and a ditto? I really don't have much to offer other than a filler...

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Could I get just a simple Solrock? I don't care about egg moves, etc.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    I was wondering if anybody on this thread could breed me an Adamant makuhita with good IV's in Hp and Attack and the egg move Bullet Punch?? If you can...what would i have to offer?? I have alot...

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • Lil MuDkiP849, let me see what i can do for you. and i'll take whatever you want to give up, even if that means a Bidoof. :D

(this is all time permitting, too, though)

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    Lil MuDkiP849, let me see what i can do for you. and i'll take whatever you want to give up, even if that means a Bidoof. :D

(this is all time permitting, too, though)

well ill deffinately give something back that's worthwile for it if it has guts ability too...

New~Era

Poke Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Do you still have a Raikou and Suicune left? If you do what would you want for them? I dont have much lol my pokedex is only at 365 lol.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • Lil MuDkiP849 - i'll see what i can do! :D

New~Era - don't worry, i still have them. just have to give me time (as i'm not home too much lately). :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back