• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    I don't know to what extent my request has been processed, but it turns out my friend owns a copy of Ruby, so I don't need Mawile, Zangoose, and Solrock anymore. I am still looking for Ekans, an Elekid with an electrizer, and a Shuckle, though. Don't care about any of the specifics, so long as they're the right species :P Any help is greatly appreciated! :D

Ok, actually, scratch that again ^^; The same friend literally just called and said he managed to get me a really cheap copy of Emerald from a flea market, soooo I only really need Ekans and the Elekid with the electrizer. If you've already done the work to get the other ones, though, we can still trade 'em, and use 'em as an excuse to give you whatever you might need :)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • PhatBoy - let me see what i can do. :D

SFSKabam - when are you usually on? just let me know, i'll try to be on then.

Tsukimaru - let me see what i can do. i'll let you know if (or when) i've got it. :D

RhymesWithEmpty - what do you have? and i have the six ready to breed, but if all you need are those two, then that'll be fine. just let me know. :D

oh, and a really good beginning to my weekend was getting a DS Lite yesterday. no more big, clunky DS. yay! lol can't wait for the DSi next year, though.

madskil72

I don't really have mad skills
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    Hi! i'm kinda new to this whole thing, and i don't really know how it works. but i would absoultly love a shiny timid vulpix (unhatched is fine) with hypnosis and energy ball (I'm pretty sure those are egg moves) i don't really know what to offer for it though =/

Last edited:

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • madskil72 - let me see what i can do. its a bit of a stretch, but i might be able to at least get you the Shiny Timid Vulpix. just have to give me time. :D

olearye273 - just give me some time. :D

madskil72

I don't really have mad skills
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    kk i have a spare kyogre and Latios in my pc ill trade that for the vulpix

Years
  • i just come cross the thread. and i only have some "ordinary" pokemon,can i trade in ur shop??

"I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones."--
    impressively!! support!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back