• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iPochama

loving pokemon tcg on gameboy.
Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Hello, pardon me for interrupting any buisness i may have interrupted.
    I'd like to request 6 Eevees be it eggs or pokemon, a sun shard, and a moon shard. We shall discuss payment later, if you're in possesion of all of these things. Thank you C:

_cynthia_

the thirsty devil
    Years
  • linkinpark187:
    i dont do pm offers now

iPochama:
    i got every item you want, and 6 eevees with egg move wish.
    u want 2 trade?

sambo626

Pokemon Breeder/EV Trainer
    Years
  • I'm just wondering if i could get an electabuzz please, i really love that pokemon and am missing it from my collection.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Hi,
    I'm hoping to trade for a Cyndaquil Egg as well. I'm rather new at all this trading though, so I'm not quite sure what would be a 'fair trade' for one. Currently, I only have:
    Chimchar Egg
    Tyrogue Egg
    Snorlax Egg (I think I might be able to get Munchlax as well)
    Magby Egg
    Elekid Egg

I may be able to breed Kanto starters in a few days as well.
    Would you happen to be interested in any of these? Again sorry if I don't have much.. but any help/advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance~ (:

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • Do you breed for IVs and Nature? if so here is what I need

Pokemon to be Bred: Smeargle
    Nature:Jolly
    Egg Move's:N/A
    IV Range: HP: 25-31, Attack: 0-31, Defense: 23-31, Special Attack: 0-31, Special Defense: 23-31, Speed: 27-31

....yeah I'll give you any 2 pokemon in my forum for this >_<

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I want these:
    Spoiler:

For any of them, or all of them, I have these to trade:
    Spoiler:

redragon94

~dragon~
    Years
  • sup professor? xD
    do you happen to have a seedot lv 1 with ability chlorophyll and modest nature?
    i would love one, what do you want in return?

Silver enseron

Water type trainer.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    hey was wondering if i Could get a Smeargle, Combee female and a shuppet! for 3 randoms ???! and only Smeargle and Combee pre hatched!

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    OMAN, I wish I had a wireless adapter...I could finally get a full Dex since no one I know had DPP. And no on will steal either.
    I'll keep coming here till I get one.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    How does this work? I mean, do I add you in to my friend list thing and then just trade or something? Haven't done something like this before, though I have traded an aipom for a munchlax.
    Sorry bout posting that thing about the feebas for tyrouge/growlithe before... (was my cousin) :embarrased:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back