• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project HIPD-Humans Injected with Pokemon DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    ::#1~SORRY! My compy's moden failed during a power surge...::

::#2~Marina, jhgghyu, sorry, but we are so far into this that joining right now wouldn't be a good idea. Sorry!::

I gave a gentle sigh, rolling over. Suddenly, something that felt like a freight train slammed into me, mentaly. Churning these thoughts over, I stood shakily and tried to make mental contac with the..the...thing that had been in my head earlier.

You! The thing that was in my head earlier! LET ME OUT!

I screeched in a bird-like way, sending those words, along with a rolled-up ball of emotion and several pictures of me, standing outside the pokeball, setting them all on fire, fleeing, or using air or dark attacks on them. And, subconciosly, my body's infromation that I had the non-talk shot and that chemicly made it impossible for me to change back.

mizu-dragon

Head of the Strategist League
    Years
    I turned away from the kid who was about to get pummeled. Something... someone...

LET ME OUT!

I had heard it that time. It was a weak mental cry, probably as far back as the lab. I looked at the kid, swiped his fried Masterball, and broke it into two pieces.
    <Listen, kid. I don't have time for this. I have got people to help, scrillions of enemies to defeat, and friends to save. You're not helping. Go on your way.>
    I shoved the broken pieces into his hands and made off. He stared in shock for a moment at me, the creature that had spoken inside his mind, and then fled. As I flew off, I shouted to Emily.
    "Nyra needs help! I'll be back!"
    Powering in the direction of the lab, my wings shot back and forth, up and down. I listened to the rythm of their beat as I scanned the area in front of me for a sentient, thought-forming creature. I lighted upon the ground right outside the door of the half-destroyed laboratory, then walked right in.
    Keeping focus on the source of the cry, I made my way through the building and found Nyra's Pok?ball. I let her out, but held her back from going anywhere.
    "Hold still for a minute."
    The Pok?-creature struggling, I opened her mouth and peered inside. She looked at me as if to ask, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU NUT?" I told her upon releasing her jaws that had been threatening to snap shut on me.
    "Look, I can restore your voice if you want. Your voicebox is still there, but the chemical of the injection blocks its use. I can clear the chemical with my psychic powers if you want. What do you think?"

Years
    I was slammed into a nearby wall by another creature.as soon as I called Arcanine was there sending the person flying.I had a brilliant idea and jumped on his back.he raced through the crowd to one of the trainers.
    "Guys don't try to get the charizard mix.don't get the umbreon one either.see that charizard over there?thats Emily don't get her.you'll see Eclipse when she comes out of th building."I said quickly.he looked at me strangely but nodded.I decided to let out all the stops and threw my other pokeballs into the air.
    "Sentret!Jolteon!Poliwhirl!Aipom!Go!Don't kill 'em just make 'em faint!"I yelled as the pokeballs popped open to reveal the rest of my pokemon.I looked back at the trainer.
    "That goes for you too dudes!Do not kill Them!Or I will hurt you!"

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    I glared at the Umbri-thing. What was she talking about? And who did she think she was?! I lunged at her, launching a quick swift at her. After I succseeded in missing, my momentum carried me into the wall, which I slammed into, then slipped off of and weakly flapped my wings.

mizu-dragon

Years
    I slapped my forehead. Look, next time you think it might be a stupid idea, it's a stupid idea, I thought to myself. It was obvious that Nyra had no idea who was good and who was bad, who was trying to help and who wanted to hurt.

So I took the safe way.

I recalled her to the ball, then used my Psychic powers on it. I could feel the almost-poisonous chemicals clearing from her. But, since she didn't trust me, I kept her in the ball, even though she didn't like it.

There had to be some way to restore her memory and human form...

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    :;Sorry I haven't been on. School hurts ya::

I had seen Eclipse leave the scene. I felt Nyra call, but as much as I wanted Poke-creatures were crushing down on me. I used a reflect attack and Reflected some damage, but a series of creatures kept attacking and my little forcefield soon fell. I flew into the air. Some of the creatures that had wings followed while others stayed on the ground and fired long range attacks. I used psyshock on the air beasts. Most fell instantly while others weakened tried flying the they fell too. I looked to the crowd of Pokemon.
    Do you need more demonstration or shall I give it to you the hard way? More attacks came which I dodged.
    "I take it you want more!!!"
    I used one psychic attack after another. Wave after wave of creatures fell. By the fiftieth attack most were gone and were either dead or had retreated.
    I floated down onto the street. More creatures were coming in the distance. I panted hard. I had some time, not alot. I used recover. Hopfully Eclipse comes back.I thought.
    "Jas! I need you to come over here! Get ready for a hot battle!"

Years
    ooc: Jas again huh pynpfan?

"Cool! Okay come on over here Dragonite! Time to change rides! "I yelled. Dragonite flew up next to Arcanine and I jumped onto her. She flew up next to Emily and started fighting when I told her to.
    "Hyper Beam! Hyper Beam! Hyper Beam! Give them a barrage of Hyper Beams and don't let up until you take down at least fifty! Or until you run out of energy, then you can just hover!"

Yami's Girl

Years
    ::I took a vow. Don't think it's anything personal::
    Eclipse could be seen in the distance too. I called to her. There's a bunch of creatures behind you. Can you take out some of them before they get here? I used a Flamethrower-Psyshock mix. Most creatures fell. Persistant ones kept coming. I used Psybeam on the rest. The second wave of creatures were coming. Eclipse could be seen attcking some of them.
    I hope this ends soon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    I sighed.

Great. Another pokeball. Faaaan-Tastic!

I sighed, throwing down all defences around my mind and flopping down.

OOC: Sorry, shortish post, I gotta go!

mizu-dragon

Years
    With Nyra in my pocket and Emily calling, I emerged from the lab to be greeted by a thousand snarls. I immediately put up my energy sphere, but this time released the energy in a gigantic blast that knocked away some of the opponents. I sighed as many got back up.

This was getting real old, real fast.

A surge of adrenaline set me off. Right! Left! Right! Left! Kick! Punch! Psychic Blast! On and on I swung at my opponents like a raged heroine in a video game.

I just hoped it wouldn't last much longer.

::got to go, Emerald's here!!::

Years
    ooc:you got Emerald?!

I had a sudden brainsurge of ideas. This was an unusual event because it just might help us out.
    "Sudden idea! Emily, Eclipse think you could put a forceield over the town and other areas they could damage or hurt people in. If I can divert the antidote into a gas substance maybe we can change them back! If I manage to get it to work they should turn back to normal and the normals should be garunteed to never be turned into one of these again! Emily if you want to stay like that touch Eclipse's everstone! Now! "I yelled to them as Dragonite zoomed towards the lab. "Dragonite I'm gonna walk! They need you back at the fight!" She dropped me off about halfway to the zoo and turned around to fight some more.

mizu-dragon

Years
    ::yeah, I did, and it ROCKS!!!!::

Jason's idea was actually a good one, but I decided to play it slightly differently than he had suggested. I began to levitate in a meditation position, and soon all the Pok?-creatures found themselves trapped behind psychic walls.
    Opening one eye to view my victory, I shouted "WHOO! It worked!" Then I returned my full concentration to the matter at hand, but I was able to sense the actions and feelings of those around me, as well as hear them.
    One of the trainers who had recently arrived on the scene spotted Emily. He headed toward her slowly and quietly. Remembering my recent capture, I shouted to her mentally.

<Someone's coming towards you! Assess the situation!>

And there I was, floating and keeping our opponents captive, wondering what would happen next.

Years
    ooc: Really? It sounds sooo COOL!

I heard Eclipse's warning to Emily in my mind and yelled back to Aipom.
    "AIPOM! STOP THAT GUY FROM GETING EMILY!!! DO THE FUNKY!!!" I yelled. I'm sure Aipom heard me because he gets hyper when he hears me say use the 'funky'. The funky is a move we made up because of Aipom's personality.
    F - Freakin'
    U - Unsurviveable
    N - Nonsense
    K - Killin'
    Y - You
    Aipom heard this and hopped over to the trainer and went pshyco on him.

mizu-dragon

Years
    ::the beginning is a bit slow, and the Battle Factory is ticking me off, but the rest rules the world of games! ^_^ I luv the Battle Palace::

Hearing a commotion, I looked behind me while keeping the Pok?-creatures in check to see an Aipom. But not just any Aipom. A pyscho Aipom.
    With a crazy grin it hopped onto the trainer who had been approaching Emily and began to swarm all over him, doing every last thing in the book (and then some) to tick him off and possibly scare him.
    "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" The trainer screamed and ran with the Aipom still on him. He sped around and around in a circle but Aipom continued to hang on, relentless in his insanely funny attack.
    Watching the scene I burst into laughter and fell on the ground cracking up. The psychic barrier broke that was holding back the Pok?-creatures, and they began to advance toward me. Suddenly I realized what had happened and reformed the force field. Still, I couldn't help but laugh as I kept our opposition in check and surveyed the crazy scene.

Yami's Girl

Years
    I turned around and saw Aipom attacking the trainer. I flew over and lifted him off.
    "Easy there," I said. I glared at the trainer.
    "Trying to capture your savior huh?" The trainer shook and collapsed. Aipom wriggled out of my hands and went towards Jason.
    "Now what to do with you... Ah! Mabye I should throw you to the Poke-creatures? Or trap you in an underground burrow?"
    The trainer stammered,"I only w-w-wanted a st-trong p-p-pokemon." I snorted. "Too bad. I'm here to save you got that?! Be off before I decide to kill you or something. The trainer hurried and stood then ran off.
    I noticed Eclipse holding back the creatures.
    I'll help. I said and started making a second forcefield.

Years
    Aipom jumped on my shoulder and I grinned. Another great day for the Aipom. I reached the factory and took a left down the hall. I was going to Emily's secret lab. I skidded around another left and stopped dead in my tracks as I saw the pokemophos that were blocking my way.
    "Outta the way suckers!" I yelled as I charged at them. There were four in all and I kicked one in the gut while another came at me. I slammed this one into the wall and another one onto the floor. Aipom just sat on my shoulder looking amused.
    "I knew that I got stronger from that potemon pokemorpho adventure," I muttered as I ran down the hall. A minute later I slammed the door to Emily's secret place.

Yami's Girl

Years
    I cocked my hornish-ears. I picked up something nearby.
    Boom! I fell backwards. My flame headband, drenched with sweat, fell off. My forcefield fell. I quickly put on my band and saw a Delibird-cross in the air. It had other wings and was throwing Presents. I quickly disposed of it and looked for Jason.
    Not there.
    Great...I thought. Now I'll have to save him too! I thought that, most likely, he went to my lab. I flew that way.
    I'll be back! I said in thought-speech.
    When at my lab I saw a wall torn down. I looked inside and saw Jason fighting something. I put a forcefield around Jason and ran inside. To my surprise he was fighting poke-creatures.
    Alone!
    I took out the creatures.
    "What do you think your doing?!"

Years
    " Havin' a bit of fun is all, " I panted. I was swaeting but not as much as I would have before this whole adventure.
    " Leave because I've got buisness with the antidote peoples and you need to help with the forcefield outside, " I said as I walked over. She dropped the forcefield.

mizu-dragon

Years
    Jason and Emily had run inside the lab. I wanted to join them, because they might need help, but what to do with all the Pok?-creatures?
    Hmm...
    Without a thought I blasted the entire bundle in the force field, finally knocking out every last one.
    I took off toward the lab, gliding on an updraft of air. My hat blew off but I quickly whipped around and caught it before it went anywhere. As I turned around to continue my flight, I saw something I really didn't want to see.
    A crowd of powerful-looking trainers was approaching the lab. I psychically read their thoughts and discovered that they had followed the boy who had tried to put me into a Master Ball. He hadn't fled at all.
    He had gone to find his friends.

Yami's Girl

Years
    I rolled my eyes. Whatever. I said in thought-speech. I flew out the opening in the wall and saw Eclipse and waved. "Hey look at that!" I heard a voice say. I looked down and there was a group of trainers pointing at me.
    Crap. I flew speedily away and the trainers followed. Jason! Get out!
    I banked and encircled them in a ring of fire.
    That should keep them busy. I hope...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back