• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project HIPD-Humans Injected with Pokemon DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ooc: We were your first friends? Well people really are missing out on something cause you're a lot of fun! :)

" I've seen what you do to people. I'm not gonna let you make my leg totally worse. " I said to Eclipse in a joking manner. I winced as she tied up my leg and jumped up onto the table as soon as she was finished.
    " Ughh. I haven't checked out my leg yet. Ain't really looking forward to that... " I said as I lifted up my pantleg.
    " Phewww.... " I let out a sigh. " Its only raw sorta and not bleeding.. Thats good. Makes my day. " I said while I pulled the pantleg down again.

ooc: I second what baby azurill said. Except for the first friends part. But you guys are some of my best friends!

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    ::Awww! People call me thier best friend! Wahoo!::

I sat down on the cold hard floor of my lab. I hadn't noticed how tired my legs were. Or all of my body was for that fact. <I'm glad I have such good friends.> I laid on my back. <Should we go and do our cabin?> I asked. <Although it is night so mabye we should rest awhile.>

::Ok, rpers b;lock. I love you guys and your the bestest friends I have! XD::

mizu-dragon

Head of the Strategist League
    Years
    ::XD::

<Let's rest, it will be morning soon anyway.> The others laid down and did just that. The area was soon filled with the soft breathing of sleepers. I stayed awake, though.
    The majority of the ceiling and some of the wall were missing, so I looked up and out into the night air. The moon neared the horizon as the dark hours waned slowly but surely. I floated a little and ended up sitting on the top of one of the remaining walls.

My gaze transfixed on the nocturnal sphere of my Dark DNA's origins, I thought to myself...
    Wherever we go, whatever we do, I'll always be here...
    I closed my eyes as a tear of hope, not sadness, escaped.
    ...hoping and waiting... "...for you..."
    With that I returned to the floor and curled up, my wings over my body protectively, and I traveled to my world of dreams, stars, and love that had almost been forgotten.

In the morning, I was the first to wake. My Umbreon eyes were unaccustomed to the sun's first light, though my human mind was, and I stood up quickly and rustled my wings to rid them of the morning stiffness. Seeing my sleeping companions, I thought of only one thing we needed to have before going on our way.
    Breakfast.

Years
    I was already up when Eclipse woke.
    " Flapjacks anyone? I like to cook. A lot. Now if only I could find some flour... " I muttered to myself. Peeping around in some closets and found all that I needed to make a decent breakfast.
    " Lets let them wake up to the smell of food. " I said as I lighted a fire that was supposed to be used for experiments.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    :: Sorry about being inactive....*Pokes virus* I didn't want to give anyone a worm....::

::I suppose I should start a....a....a....Meh, the same thing with Animals! YIPEEE! *Runs off*::

mizu-dragon

Years
    <Flapjacks? As in pancakes? Yum.> I smiled at the thought. <Just be careful, okay? That burner is meant for experimental fires.>
    I walked over to Emily. <Wake up, it's morning and breakfast is coming!> As she stirred I lifted off and flew off. <Be right back!>

Flying slowly through the damp morning air, I made my way farther from the city and ruins and closer to the forest. When I was above the trees I landed carefully and began to walk among the foliage. I looked carefully at the bushes until I found what I was looking for.

Berries! (^_^)
    I picked a Pecha berry off one of the bushes and sampled it. It was juicy and sweet as could be, and I savored it. I broke a branch dripping with berries off of the bush to bring to the others, then began to walk towards where I had come in.
    Suddenly I heard a rustling in the brush. I turned slowly and saw a figure hidden mostly by the leaves, but the red eyes were unmistakable. Mine flashed with surprise and the creature fled.
    What... was that? It looked... so much like... me...

Smiling, I took off and returned to the site where I had awoken that morning. The smell of Jason's flapjacks was wafting upwards and I smelled it as I made the descent to the others.
    <Guess what? I brought berries!>

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Human Name: katson
    Pokemon Name: kitsune
    Deparment she's in: fire/nature
    Ex. Number:76546
    Pokemon DNA: ninetales,entei,venasuar,charizard
    Habitat: moutainous areas with no one around.
    Lives with:no one
    Is next to:no one
    Wants someone to live with them:no
    Personality: lone, anit-socialzer, but can be very nice.
    Physical Discription: thick canine feet, fox ears and eyes, flower in in long red hair,wears a chinse traing suit.

Yami's Girl

Years
    I sniffed the air instinctively.
    Food. I sat bolt up and raced to the smell. <My food!> I ran straight into Jason, who almost fell in the pan. <Oops. How long till food's ready?!> I sniffed the air. <We'll need syrup.> Just then Eclipse flew in with berries.
    "Great! I'll make syrup!" And with that I took some berries, corn syrup, sugar, and water over to a pan. I mushed up the berries in the pan, added corn syrup, and water, then the sugar. I tasted it.
    Yum....
    I flew back over to Jason and Eclipse. <Now we'll have good pancakes!>

mizu-dragon

Years
    ::sorry about that, minor case of RPers block... maybe it's contagious::
    <Yummy!> I licked my lips as the last pancake was gobbled up. <I haven't eaten that well in...> I mused for a moment. <...have I ever eaten that well?>
    Standing up, I quickly cleaned up the mess we had made in case leaving traces behind should ever become dangerous. Then, when we were ready to go, I lifted off into the air, and Emily with Jason soon followed.
    <Cabin, here we come!> We flew towards the forest from which I had brought the delicious berries. <At least we know there's plenty of good food there.>
    Finding a clearing and lighting on the ground, we looked about. <Where do we start?>

Years
    ooc: Mmm-hmm. Its cantagious. So is pynpfan's ebil ways!

" Are you sure this is far enough away from that... that evil place? " I said and started shivering. " I would want to go farther... to never return. I say we go that way deeper into the forest away from civilization until we come to a valley with a pond or stream. Theres bound to be at least two around here not more than three miles that way, " I said in my wierd way, pointing towards the way we had been going.

ooc: Watch out guys. I've got the bad typing&spelling virus. I hear its highly contagious. :D

mizu-dragon

Years
    ::i've got my vaccine for that one *rubs sore spot*::

I looked at the fallen tree. <Jason's got a point. Though the city is destroyed, we don't really know what happened to the CEO. He would expect us to be rather stupid and not go out too far. The Dragonite DNA has average human intelligence, as did he, so he's not any smarter for the injection, but...> I tipped my hat over my eyes. <Some of us have gotten smarter, or more senses. And we should use them. It's survival of the fittest.>
    I raised my head to the wind and sniffed, carefully processing the information I was receiving. <If we do go farther, we'll find a larger variety of berries... and it smells like more trees, too. Even if Mr.CEO tracks us here, he'll have the slimmest chance ever of finding us. So I say we go a little farther.>
    Lifting off, I noted, <If we do go, I think we should burn what's left of the tree. Most creatures wouldn't be smart enough to burn it like that. It would be like marking our trail.>
    I heard the foliage shift behind me, but the others didn't seem to notice as they tried to decide on their paths. Turning, I saw the red-eyed creature again. Its fur gleamed as it looked at me in a strange way. I peered at it, but when I tried to move closer, it fled, leaving a black feather on the ground. I picked it up and sniffed it.
    Umbreon?
    Pocketing it for later thought, I returned to Emily and Jason. <What do you think?>

Years
    ooc: Well aren't we having fun at the Funny Farm today? I just got back from watching "Monster in Law". Its hilarious. Drove me insane... well more than usual.

" I think we go... thataway! " I yelled pointing somewhere around a NorthWest and or North. ... Or West. " I think we should branch off that way but burn another tree that leads them into thinking that we've gone the other way, " I explained. I tripped over a fallen branch on my way over to a different tree.
    " .. Oops, clumsy me! " I laughed as I picked myself up.

Yami's Girl

Years
    <Well...> I burned up the rest of the tree. <Further in, I guess...> I cast a look over the destroyed city. A tear formed in my eyes but I turned away.
    <You guys are right. Lets go.> I hovered over the ashes that remained of the tree. I blew them off and they were carried off by the winds. Pidgeys and Tailows flew by. I looked at the flocks flying together, belonging with eachother. I sighed.
    <C'mon. If you wanna go, let's.>

::I got my vaccine for the spelling thing too. *writes misspelled words on other papers* Just take it on on something eles!XD::

Years
    ooc: Awww man! Why didn't I get that vaccine like I was supposed to?! I was gonna but I blew it off for a Pepsi. ;)

" I'm gonna go back to the city later. After we build some houses. I want to help rebuild. I mean it was pretty much our fault that half the city was destroyed. Right? Answer me! C'mon? " I said as I climbed onto Emily's back again.
    " Yo Eclipse! We're leaving! " I yelled to faze her out of her... faze.

mizu-dragon

Years
    ::musta been one heckuva Pepsi::
    <Off we go, then!> In a flutter of wings we rose above the trees again. I breathed the fresh air deeply, smelling the pines and other trees that I had not smelled in ages. Several bird Pok?mon flew by again, and I could sense Emily's feelings of having lost something.
    It doesn't matter if we're "birds of a feather" or not... we're pratically family, so we flock together anyway.
    As I looked below, I watched as our shadows swept across the forest canopy. On closer inspection, I seemed to have two shadows. Could the other Umbreon creature be following me? I hoped the others did not see or sense it.
    After some time had passed and the sun had risen further in the sky, I said, <Do you think we should stop now? If not to pick a spot, we need to rest. Noon is approaching when the day will be hottest, and it will be harder to travel.>

Yami's Girl

Years
    ::I'm having the darndest time posting here! No idea for like.... forever! But I just got some ideas!::

I flew up over the trees. A large sycamore stood some feet away.
    <I found a nice shady place over there!> I pointed towards the tree.
    <Meet ya there!?> I flew over to the tree and landed under it. It was cool under it. I sighed heavily. The shade and tempurature made me sleepy. A rustle from the bushes could be heard. I turned towards the sound.
    Red eyes gleamed from the bush. Wings rustled. Then the eyes were gone. I blinked.
    That couldn't have been Eclipse...

mizu-dragon

Years
    ::SORRY FOR BEING GONE! you will never-ever-ever believe why I was grounded... anyway, i'm roping in a little something to keep this party going, yes?::

Following Emily, I slowly circled downwards on the draft of air instead of rising on the thermal. It took a lot longer to get down that way, but it was very comfortable and effortless. Finally, I lighted and walked over to Emily.
    I could hear her thought! That couldn't have been Eclipse...
    Err... this is sticky...
    <So Emily, do you think this spot will do? It's shady and heavily protected... and look at all the berries!> I yawned. <I am a little tired though. Perhaps a nap...>
    Then I saw it again. The other winged Umbreon peered through the bushes at me again. Its eyes seemed to be reading mine.
    <Emily...? Am I mistaken, or was there another Umbreot in the zoo?>

Years
    ooc: You will believe why I was gone. I was at Key Camp in Casper Wyoming and this is my first day home for a week. Now why were you grounded Baby_Auzuril?

Jason slid off Emily's back and hobbled his way to his way to the Sycamore. Putting his hands up as high as his leg would allow him to he reached up and barely managed to grab on to one of the lowest branches.
    " Hee hee. Hey look guys. I can hang! " Jason giggled. He had his feet off the ground and was hanging there. Suddenly he let go. A few seconds later he was lying on the ground laughing.
    " Ha ha! Woops. I didn't mean to let go!"

ooc: We had a dance last night at Key that lasted another hour than it was supposed to so I'm a bit tired.

Last edited:

mizu-dragon

Years
    ::I borrowed my Dad's razor without permission and didn't give it back. Stupid, yes?::

Jason was fooling around with the tree and didn't seem to notice the creature. <Emily, wait here with Jason. I'll go see what's up.>
    I slowly began walking towards the bush in with the creature was hidden. The eyes continued to stare into mine; I felt like I couldn't look away. The idea that something so similiar to myself existed was way beyond fascinating.
    <Hello. My name is Eclipse. Who are you?> I knelt down by the bush and parted the leaves with my paws. The eyes continued to stare out of a face just like mine. I gasped that we were so similar.
    "My name..." The other Umbreot spoke with difficulty, as if hurt. "...my Umbreot name is Nightfall. That's what you can call me."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back