• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project HIPD-Humans Injected with Pokemon DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    :: Whatever. I'll try. Won't be good though. baby azuril! Come back! We need your ideas! ::

" Forget about that! While I was in that huge wood this girl jumped me! She kept going like 'Oh my God! It's him! It's him!'! And then she kissed me and ran away! " Jason nearly yelled. He stared at the people that were around him. He wanted to say 'C'mon! Isn't that important!?' Jason sidled up next to Jake. While the others' itention was on the problem of the creatures he whispered, " Actually, that kiss was pretty nice, " to Jake.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    ::I need more ideas! XD I got a few now though.::

A girl?I thought. "Did she have psychic powers Jason?" Jason nodded.
    "Well, I think I know why she was saying 'Oh my gosh it's him!". I remember seeing a Espew, Mew and Espeon, during the final battle at the zoo. She just sat off to the side. Every time I told her to leave, she said 'she could because she was attached to him'. That him must be you. I remember also giving her antidote, but she said it didn't work. So mabye those powers are from her other form." I closed my eyes.
    I guess anyway...

mizu-dragon

Head of the Strategist League
    Years
    ::wow I REALLY need to find a way to get here more often. *has loads of ideas waiting for you to trigger them*::

<Uh, good for you Jason? Now, to get back to the thing at hand, I don't know about you, but I really think that we could help them. They trust us as it is, and they've got no one to keep them safe or secure. You and I know we are capable of doing that. I say we go for it. What else can we do anyway?>
    Nightfall sided with me. "She has a point. Where else could we possibly fit in?"

::also guys please vote for me in the singing contest::

Last edited:
    Years
    :: Okay I *might*. MWAHAHAHAA!! ::

" Grrrr. NO WAY! I am not going to be a leader! " Jason started to yell. " Let Jake, or Nightfall have my place! I don't care! Leave me alone! " Jason continued. He turned and started to run. Then he whipped around with an angry look on his face.
    " I'LL SEE YOU LATER! DON'T FOLLOW ME! " He screamed at them. He turned around and started to run again. He ran away from that spot as fast as he could. Knowing not where he was running, or why, Jason just kept thinking, No, no, no! No! Huffing, Jason found himself back upon the clifftop. In a sudden rush of anger, he ran to the edge and swung around. He leaned backwards and felt himself start to fall.

mizu-dragon

Years
    As soon as I spoke, Jason yelled and ran. I could sense his feelings, but they were unclear in origin. Did he want to return to a normal human life? Was he finally sick of hanging around "freaks" such as ourselves? Or was there something more at stake.

A picture formed in my mind.

<Holy- guys, he's going to the cliff!>

Years
    :: I voted for you and KeeperEUSC. ::

Jason heard Eclipse somehow. He thought, You're wrong Eclipse...
    " STAY AWAY GUYS! I'M FINE! " He roared. He had looked over the edge earlier and seen some caves. Suddenly he reached out and grabbed onto a rock jutting out. But he was going too fast.
    Ah! Help! He-- Just as he was thinking this he felt something on his back. Through two symetrical rips his wings jutted out and caught the air.
    " OH MY CRAP, MY WINGS ARE BACK! " He yelled as they magically lifted him in the air and sped towards the desired cave. So he was in the cave and everything was well except...
    " GO AWAY YOU STUPID WINGS! GO AWAY! " He screamed. The wings wouldn't go back into his back. So now Jason was slumped against the wall, trying to think of how to get the wings to go away.
    " Hello. Remember me? " A voice from someone he had encountered not so long ago said. Jason turned towards the opening nd saw the girl he had seen in the forest.
    " W-what the, how the? " Jason stuttered. The memory of the kiss came back to him. He started blushing.
    " Psychic powers. By the way, my name is Kitty. " The girl smiled happily again and walked towards Jason. Jumping up, Jason backed against the cave wall, wanting to hide his wings. Somehow the girl managed to run up infront of him, get her arms around his back, and embrace him in a hug.

:: I just read the first chapter of : Betrayal On the Path Of Dreams! So totally awesome! *cannot wait until all of us are in the story* ::

Last edited:

mizu-dragon

Years
    ::thankies. Chapter 1 is up. And have you been reading DNAngel again? XD I just read Volume 2::

<Well, whatever Jason's doing, he wants us to stay away and let him tend to his own business. Seems he's got his wings back too.>

Emily and Nightfall looked a bit surprised at this statement, but then the Hitmonchu tapped me on the shoulder. "Have you guys decided yet?"

<So what'll it be?>

Years
    :: I edited my last post. And yeah! DNAngel totally rocks! I have through Vol. 8 but I need Nine and Ten! I also have the first episode of DNAngel on DVD. I'm also gonna get the Wiz doll when I have the chance. Wiz is said With. Wierd huh? Satoshi is the hottest, most coolest person EVER! Daisuke is second on my list. Daisuke is said Dicekay. Wierd once again. ::

Jason felt really awkward. What should he do, what should he do?! Oh WHAT should he do?! Deciding to not feel wierd anymore, Jason tried to push 'Kitty' away but she wouldn't let go.
    O-o-okaaay. What should I do? Maybe... Jason went for the Danny approach, and hugged her back. So there they stood, embracing each other, until the Pokemon all around made it clear that it was time for lunch. But, in the shadows of the cave, six Pokemon stood. Jason's pokemon.
    { Hey! Jase-boy finally got himself a girl, } Ase-Jason's Aipom-snickered. The others muttered similar replies and they all started to gufaw. Amongst themselves, of course. They were talking in Pokemon language.
    Jason might have heard a bit of this but he was distracted. So the Pokemon were laughing and Kitty and Jason stood at the mouth of the cave, hugging. Then something happened. Suddenly Jason wasn't holding Kitty, he was holding Espew. The creature realized this, and tore away from Jason. Jumping out of the cave it turned back to steal one more glance of Jason. Now if Jason had been paying attention during Emily's explanation he would not be feeling so confused.

Yami's Girl

Years
    ::I''ll vote for you and Shuko B_A. *reads Chapter 1* I feel special! I'm the first introduced! XD Now I shall Rp::
    I thought for a moment.
    <I guess I'll go with this leader thing but->
    "Then it's settled!" The Pikachan said, turning to face his fellow poke-creatures. "All hail! Emily, the Charizard, and Eclipse the Umbreot! Our new leaders!"
    A cheer went up from the enormous crowd. Everyone cheered except for a tiny group of creatures.
    A Dragonite nodded to those around her. "Put it in action," It said. The creatures nodded and took a route to get them behind me and Eclipse.
    "It's payback time."

:Bwahahaha! Remember the dirctor?! She's back! Not that I'll tell you the rest of my idea. Bwhahahaha! XD::

Last edited:
    Years
    :: BWA! *points at Yami's Girl* EBIL! ::

Jason ran to the motuh of the cave, still confused.
    " ... Erm. What just happened? " he asked to no one. He decided he needed to go after Kitty. When the Pokemon saw what he was about to do their eyes widened. { SCRAM! } Ase yelled. They separated and returned to their respective Pokeballs. Not that Jason noticed. He put his entire faith into his new-old wings. He jumped. Oh no, he couldn't just remember his Pokemon could fly. Jason was prepared but suddenly he couldn't move. He was frozen all of a sudden. All he could do was stare at the ground as it sped ever-closer to him. He couldn't even utter a cry as he was about to be surely killed.
    { Once again, I have to save your butt, } an all too familiar voice said. Wilt was beneath Jason, a mocking smile on her face. She gently flew down through the canopy and landed lightly on the ground. Jumping off he said, " You are the most beautiful Pokemon I have ever said something mean to. " Wilt sighed as she returned to the Pokeball at his waist. Jason was trying to be nice... in his own way. Getting back to the business at hand, Jason sucked in a huge gulp of air and began running through the forest.
    " KITTY! C'MON! I DON'T CARE! " Jason screamed, tears streaking down his face. Yet, close by, he heard and even more miserable sob. His curousity piqued, Jason poked his head around a tree and saw Espew. She was sitting dejectedly on the ground crying. Jason began, " Kitty... " But stopped when she saw she wasn't listening. He walked towards her and put a comforting arm around her shoulder.
    " Kitty... I'm a freak too. Look... " He said, turning around and showing her his wings. He heard a gasp and turned around with a sad smile on his face. " It was a bit better when I was fully Pokemon. Now I'm a boy... but with my wings. ( DNANGEL! *totally dies for Satoshi*) But, hey. I'm not complaining about being jumped by a incredibally HOTT girl. " As Jason continued with his speech, Kitty turned back into the girl. Jason sat down again and put his arm around her. A shaking hand reached up to wipe away the tears that covered her face. As it quickly withdrew from doing it's job, Kitty looked up and grabbed it. Lowering their hands, they stared at each other, like a girl in a daydream. (DNANGEL!! ONCE AGAIN!*rises from the dead and dies for Satoshi again*)

mizu-dragon

Years
    ::oh crap Yami's Girl, that's enough to make someone wet themselves. *has hard time coming up with post*::

As excited as I was about this new status and happy as I was that Emily agreed, I sensed immediately that something was wrong. I shut out the cheers and turned around.

There, approaching fast, was the Director.

Not now... not now...
    I suddenly felt very small. My heart practically stopped and I got a knot in my gut.
    Not now... not now...
    Then I faced it, right as the Director was upon us. Time seemed to stop as I went through Dragonite strength and weakness.
    Dragon... Ice...
    <Emily! Do you know Dragonbreath?!>
    But I could see that it was most likely too late. I tried a Psychic blast to slow them, but they shook it off quickly.
    Oh... oh shnap...

Yami's Girl

Years
    <Emily! Do you know Dragonbreath?!>
    I was surprised by this sudden question.
    <Sure, why?> I noticed Eclipse wasn't facing the crowd and turned.
    <What's the matt- oh crap!> The Director! But, she was supposed to be dead!
    <YOU!> I went into a total rage. I used Dragonbreath, but in a total rage, my aim was off.
    "You need some help, Ms. Flame," The director taunted. I flew straight at her, firing another Dragonbreath.
    <Eclipse! Nightfall! Jake! Get the others out of here! I can hold my own!>The Director and I engaged in a claw to claw fight. I locked on this time with her, and used a highly powerful, Blast Burn. The director, hit head on, and hung in the air, stunned. I smirked. The director shunned of the attack and came back at me. This time I launched a Psybeam, and with her coming straight at me, was hit once more.
    "Seems you've become more talented in controling your psychic abilities. But, I have a surprise of my own."
    I was hit square in the chest, by a psychic attack.
    What the hel*?
    "Now, I've given myself more abilities, I'll beat you for sure. As some of my faithful creatures, gave thier powers to me. That is why I have this!"
    She launched a Hydro Pump, which I narrowly dodged.
    "Now the fight is on!"

Years
    :: Hee, hee. Yep. Too good to stop. As you can see we sort of killed off your character and added a few. ::

Jason suddenly broke the peaceful moment. He looked up at a sudden snap in his mind. Pulling Kitty along he fast-walked through the forest.
    " Guys... " Jason muttered. Kitty kept giving him curious looks.
    " WILT! " Jason yelled, throwing up a Pokeball. The Dragonite appeared again. { Need more help, huh, Jase-boy? } She said playfully. Jason only scowled at her and motioned for Kitty to get on.
    " Dragonite, locate the highest number of Creatures gathered in one area. NOW. " Jason said in a serious tone. Wilt just gave him a 'do-I-look-like-your-servant?' type look and went ahead doing it anyway. In a few minutes they were back at the PokemonCommunity(heh,heh). Returning Wilt, Jason saw why he sensed such stress. The director.
    " The director! That means... " Jason turned around and pushed Kitty to the ground.
    That means... the CEO isn't far behind. Now Jason leaned down to Kitty. He kept glancing around as he spoke to her. " Unless you want to have a bloody battle I suggest helping the other creatures get out of here. Go, now! " Kitty nodded and ran off into the crowd.
    " Hey, director. You sniveling little scum. I saved your two-bit worthless life. Heh, heh... " Jason said as he moved closer to Emily, wh was battling the director.
    " Careful, Emily. I know you're shocked but... watch out for... " Jason kept circling around and around.
    " CEO... " He said. Jason was feeling like revenge and he wanted to get the CEO Pokemon first.

:: *stares at Colette's siggy* OMG! I didn't know anyone read the books he illustrated! That dragon picture in her sig is the cover from 'All the Weyrs of Pern'! Micheal Whelan illustrated it! I know this because I read my dad's old art books. A LOT. All of them are works of Micheal Whelan! Cool! ::

mizu-dragon

Years
    Oh man are we in it now...
    <Everyone out! Flee from here! GO! Nightfall, Jake, go with them!> I sent my message to all but the director. The crowd fled as one unit, screaming and running. Emily and the Director fought fiercely, ignoring everything else.
    Eer... there has GOT to be something I can do...
    I flew in the direction the crowd had fled, pretending to flee as they had. Then I watched carefully as the Director and Emily battled like a dangerous dance.
    <Hey there, remember me? THE PSYCHO?!>
    I flew straight towards the big Dragonite with a rather evil grin on my face. She looked up, distracted, allowing Emily to get a strong direct Dragonbreath hit.
    Inches away from that big face, I slammed a Psychic on her. I left her holding her head. Two attacks lined up like that... ouch.
    <Emily, I'll distract her, you go in for the big hits!>

Years
    Jason watched what they were doing. He couldn't stand for no action so he went ahead and did what he felt was really stupid. He jumped into the air and flew even higher with his wings. Then, he dropped. He was going down straight next to the director. Closer... closer... now! He lashed out with his foot. The kick would have connected, if not had he seen what made him freeze again. A rustle, a glint of metal, and the Skarmory he truly hated. He went on by the Director and crashed into the ground. He pulled himself into and upright position and wiped a little blood coming from the corner of his mouth. He reached back felt a spot on his back near one wing.
    Just a bit of pain... not much. I just must have used a bunch of energy using my wings, that's all. Don't lose control.

: It's Skarmory right? I forgot, and I'm too lazy to find the right page. No matter what I do, as I type this up, I kep seeing Jason with Dark's wings. DNANGEL! ::

Yami's Girl

Years
    I nodded to Eclipse.
    She should still leave though. I can't have her hurt. I took adantage of the Director. While she was holding her head I used Psyblast. A little Psybeam and Blast Burn.
    <Sarah! What's happened to your fighting spirit?> I roared with laughter.
    "Don't call me, Sarah, you Charizard!"
    Sarah, attacked with Twister, and I was caught in the middle of it. Swirling and swirling.... I tried flying out, but kept getting sucked in. I was getting really dizzy now... I closed my eyes and put up a barrier. I stopped spinning and burst through the twister.
    Being psychic is an advantage.
    Eclipse attacked, and I launched a Dragonbreath. Sarah, was really getting it. But just as she looked like she was going to faint, energy balls formed around her. They merged with her and she looked good as new.
    "What the hel*!?!" Sarah laughed.
    "I can now collect energy from nearby pokemon, whoever I want."
    I felt myself get weak, my wings got heavier with every flap. Soon my energy was depleated and I fell to the ground.
    I heard Sarah's voice faintly say.

"Now, I will have my Revenge!"

mizu-dragon

Years
    ::!_! *burns a picture of the Director* Mega-evil!::

I hovered in shock, high above the Director. Emily was weak and Jason wasn't faring so well either. This new ability of the Director's was the last thing we needed.
    There has GOT to be a way around this...
    As the Director laughed evilly and shouted for revenge, I saw Emily pushing herself up, trying to stand. I looked back and forth from Emily, to Jason, to the cackling Director. Every second, my anger grew stronger. I felt the rage of Emily's gun wound, of my captivity in the zoo, of the malice of the Director. All the fury I had ever felt pent up inside me.

Then I snapped.

I zoomed downward at the Director and delivered a hard, swift kick to her head, knocking her down and sending her energy balls scattering. I stayed above her and prevented her from getting up. I slashed again and again with my black claws, driving my pain deep into her dragon hide. My eyes would have been red if they weren't already, my heart beat fast, and I nearly growled.
    It seemed rage was my master. <DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!> Somehow, during all last, I remembered to psychically shield myself from having my energy stolen.
    I kicked at her head again and then, lifting off of her, delivered a Psychic blast to bring down the sky. The Dragonite-Director bellowed in pain, but to me, this thing was no longer a creature, either Pok?mon or person. It was the object of my hate, and I was making it suffer.
    As I continued to relentlessly attack, I hoped that my actions would buy the others some time. But that was my mistake.
    The second the Director felt my claws and blasts relax just the tiniest bit, she struggled up through her headache and blood and gripped me. I psychically hit her again, but her grip only strengthened.
    I had been on the verge of beating her, and now I was losing air. I gasped, wishing to the heavens that the time I had bought the others had been enough.

Years
    " Die, alien scum! " Jason yelled, running at the Skarmory. The Skarmory lifted off of the ground into flight though. It seemed to be mocking Jason, telling him to fly up there. Jason tried, he really did, but he couldn't get the blasted wings to lift him.
    " Ow... " he muttered, reaching back again. Another throb, jolt of pain.
    Can't get to him... so... guess I'll just have to take my chances!
    " Pokeballs, go! Wilt, Skippey, Ase, Pog, Biole, and Streetel! " Jason yelled throwing every Pokeball containing one faithful Pokemon up.
    { Hey, Jase-boy! I see you got yourself a girl, } Ase muttered, motioning over to Kitty, who was now Espew again.
    " Stuff it, Ase. Idiot Aipom. Now go! Ase, Use the FUNKY! " Jason yelled, while he punched the Aipom and then threw him directly at the Skarmory.
    { Feh. I don't like being punched and then thrown through the air at a high speed towards a nightmare, } the Pokemon complained.
    " ASE! " Jason yelled, enraged.
    { Oh, fine. I'll play along. Just as long as I get front row tickets to when you and your girlfriend kiss, } the monkey-like Pokemon yelled loud enough for everyone to hear. It landed on the Skarmory's head while Jason was busy telling him what a pervert he was. So now there was a fourteen year-old boy blushing and yelling, a wierdo Aipom running all over a Skarmory, that's in the air, and tons of Poke-creatures everywhere.
    Turnig his mind back to... more pressing matters, Jason started barking out orders, " Skippey, help Emily! Biole, you too! Go defeat all of the creatures that are the Director's slaves. You'll know them by the fact that they're all gathered around Emily, the Director, and Eclipse! " There Jason goes again. Pointing out the obvious, once again. Anyway, onto the next orders he issued.
    " Streetel, help Biole! Don't let them get you because of your size! " Jason told, the Sentret, incouraging it to kick butt. Then Wilt looked over, giving Jason the 'what-do-you-want-me-to-do?' look.
    " Wilt, get over here! " Jason yelled. The Dragonite came over and said, { Oh, what do you want, oh great Master? How may I be of service to Jase-boy? } in a sarcastic voice.
    " WHAT is with everyone calling me Jase-boy?! " Jason yelled as he jumped onto Wilt's back. Wilt took this as a cue to fly, so she did. Right up to mister scary, the Skarmory's height. The Skarmory was getting annoyed with the little vermin that was on top of his head, going totally psycho. He flung the little monkey off. Ase flew off and was enjoying himself until he plopped down right in the middle of the fight. Then he started to run. Past the director. Under tons of feet, right into Streetel.
    { Oh for the love of Ash, } the Pokemon muttered as the emotional Sentret broke into tears. Ase told the silly little ferret to get up and fight again. It did so, but with huge, eyes. Meanwhile...
    Jason and Wilt weren't doing so well against the Skarmory. It was using Solar Beams and stuff. So Wilt wasn't doing very well. Then, at that moment, while Jason was totally distracted in his thoughts, the Skarmory flew at them. Jason was so startled he jumped backwards. Luckily there was a tree behind Wilt, so he was saved by his shirt getting stuck on a branch. Unluckily, he couldn't get it off. So there he was, hanging by his shirt from a tree limb, while a flying metal bird flew at him. It's beak pointed at his gut, the Skarmory was streamlined, getting faster and faster as it neared the boy. Jason was watching the bird, fearing his death as it drew closer. Then he slipped a bit. It hit him. Closing his eyes, Jason slipped out of his shirt just before the Skarmory hit him. It was pretty smart on his part, except that he was pretty high up. So he was falling, down, down, down, to the deepest reachest of... er... the ground. When a Dragonite caught him and sped off in the other direction.
    " Good job, boy! " Jason said as he turned to look at the Skarmory who now had his beak lodged in the tree.
    { What the f***?! I'm a girl! } Wilt screamed, just to make Jason angry. As if to get her point across even more, she dropped Jason. Fortunantly they weren't very high up. Say, oh, ten feet. So Jason fell to the ground and face-planted it.
    { Errr... Jason? You might want to look at this... } Wilt said tentatively. She picked him up in her talons and gently flew him over to the PokemonCommunity's(hee,hee) water supply. Then, she dropped him again.
    " Don't I have such loving, angel Pokemon? " Jason said as he picked himself up off the ground.
    { That's me! Umm... turn around and look at yourself in the water. }
    Jason listened to what his Pokemon had to say, for once.
    " HOLY SH--CRAP! "

:: Oh, yeah. Sarah. Bet it took you forever to come up with that name. ::

Yami's Girl

Years
    ::XD *stabs pic of Director*::

I looked up. There in front of my eyes, was Sarah, the director, trying th kill Eclipse. My eyes widened.
    "NOOOOOOOOO!" I falpped my wings, new strength filled me. I rocketed towards Sarah, and bashed my head into her rib cage. Sarah bellowed with pain and released Eclipse. I slammed Sarah into the ground.
    <Eclipse! Leave NOW!> I salshed more at Sarah, fired more attacks, and roared my fiercest cries. She was losing badly now.
    "Slicks! Get over here!" The Skarmory looked up and flew to her side.
    Now he was fighting for her while she regained her strength. I tried fire attacks but he was to fast and I was knocked down again.
    Must...keep...friends...safe...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back