• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Utopia

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2022
    Name:BlueShadow V 2.0
    Email: [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected]
    Position: Co-Writer or Beta Tester
    Proof Of Experience: Not sure how I can give proof... well the only experience I have as a storyline helper is with Bolens in Bolens Productions, and in terms of writing experience I write stories or poems sometimes and I am a kind of journalist, too.

stargate1995

Mr. Flying Pickle Monster
    Years
  • Hey I'de like to know if I could work as mapper, at the moment I can't give proof of my skills, as I'm not on my home computer but I will be able to give my map proof as soon as I get home. As for the information about past experience etc the only past experience I have had was work on my own hack, which I just can't get to work from severel problems I've incountered with other things(scripting etc). So in a hour or 2 I will post 2 maps I made yesterday.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I could be a mapper
    Look at Bolens Page i did the first town and currently on the second town

But i can help with Mapping

So what da ya say (Y)

IrishButSober

Screenplay Writer
    Years
  • To BlueShadow V 2.0 - Thank you for joining, I'm happy to have you as a Beta Tester as well as a Co-Writer, I'll add you to msn soon and we may discuss some things story wise.

To Nintendodork & stargate: Thank you both for joining, I'm happy for both of you to join as mappers and staregate, you may also be a part time scripter if you'd like! Just fill out the application and you'll be done!

stargate1995

Years
  • Yay happy to be on the team :)
    Name:stargate1995, but just call me star
    Email:I'll send pm
    MSN:None
    Position:Mapping, some scripting
    Proof Of Experience:Allready posted.

Last edited:

stargate1995

Years
  • Ok so heres a script that I made from editing the script you get the first time you meet. oak. It's long but it pretty much is your rival coming up and telling you to come with him to the caves(this script fitted a map I made) then you and your rival walk to the caves. Obviously if I was making a script from scratch it wouldn't be anywhere near this good.
    Spoiler:

IrishButSober

Screenplay Writer
    Years
  • Is it common for most scripts to be based off original existing ones or are most done by scratch? It's a shame you don't have MSN. It would be the perfect way to keep in contact.

Though I may be creating a forum for us sometime soon to help keep ourselves organised.

stargate1995

Years
  • Is it common for most scripts to be based off original existing ones or are most done by scratch? It's a shame you don't have MSN. It would be the perfect way to keep in contact.

Though I may be creating a forum for us sometime soon to help keep ourselves organised.

Lol to be honest I'm not sure I can make them from scratch but it's harder and I don't know how to get there offsets. I make my scripts with pksvui(XSE wont work on my computer) which is pretty good it has a script generator where I just pick what type of script I want, e.g. give item, need item, battle etc and just type what I want it to say it then comes out with a complete script :)

IrishButSober

Screenplay Writer
    Years
  • Lol to be honest I'm not sure I can make them from scratch but it's harder and I don't know how to get there offsets. I make my scripts with pksvui(XSE wont work on my computer) which is pretty good it has a script generator where I just pick what type of script I want, e.g. give item, need item, battle etc and just type what I want it to say it then comes out with a complete script :)

Alright, makes sense. Also, for all scripters, you may want to check out this for some extra help, apparently it's damn useful.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=194241

Also, Sinta12, like I said in the PM, I am happy for you to do some banners for us and you will most definetley be credited for your hardwork.

DudeMG

Music/Sound Editor and Tester
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Hey, I would like to help edit sound and music for your game. I have a lot of experience being a musician but not much experience editing game music. But I'd be willing to help out and learn more. So if you're interested heres my application:
    Name: DudeMG
    Email: [email protected]
    MSN: no msn...I have AIM and Skype (and google talk if you're into that)
    Position: Music/Sound Editor
    Proof Of Experience: Play Drums, Guitar, Keyboard/Synth, and other instruments; very good with computer DAWs; if you need proof of music PM me or ask in the thread
    thanks!

IrishButSober

Screenplay Writer
    Years
  • Welcome aboard DudeMG, I'm sure we'd be happy to hear some of your music, perhaps send me your Skype over PM and I'll add you? Do you have any particular pieces of music coming to mind for this project?

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
  • Alot of mappers we have. And this team got noticed quick.

Back