• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Project Vanguard (MASSIVE UPDATE COMING VERY SOON)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2023
    Ok then when i click that it askes me to put the url for the image but there is no url since it is on my compter in the save file folder and also i'm at the cave where destiny and our other friend is and i have tried talking to them and nothing happens and then i try to talk to the guy blocking the cave but he just says that it is not open to the public.

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi friends! I know we had one last version, but I've made another feedback survey that I would really appreciate if you took the time to answer!
    Since most of the questions here are identical to the ones from 2.2, feel free to copy your answers from the 2.2 survey to questions your opinion hasn't changed on.

Unlike the last questionnaire, there is also a question where I ask that you ask me something that will be later answered in a developer F.A.Q. that will be posted later this week.
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...PPC_Ey9nN0dPMR7oqhzcg99g/viewform?usp=sf_link

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I keep getting long load times in between maps and events. It would take 15-30 seconds for the game to load up after beating a battle... cant be normal, any way to fix this?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi

I'm trying to complete the Lost Child quest, and I can't seem to find Sutaru Woods
    Do I require something like rocksmash in order to get there? because I'm right before the Arlen tournament, and I can't seem to find how to get there........

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    so ive encountered a problem, in the area where you can battle the group of paras/parasect, you cannot leave

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    so ive encountered a problem, in the area where you can battle the group of paras/parasect, you cannot leave

You should be able to leave, just that the exit is not the full shaded area
    I think the exit is only the top of that area
    Try it out, you should be able to do it (I could provide you an image of this area and the exit, if you need it)

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi

I'm trying to complete the Lost Child quest, and I can't seem to find Sutaru Woods
    Do I require something like rocksmash in order to get there? because I'm right before the Arlen tournament, and I can't seem to find how to get there........

Take a hard right when entering Route Two from the academy

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Take a hard right when entering Route Two from the academy

I can't believe I missed that...... 😂
    Thanks for the reply, and for the great game
    I honestly can't believe this is the first game I've seen with this level of QoL, like being able to select nature and ability and HP type. that is really impressive and prevents so many headaches and grinding

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Heads up, in Ignitia, when you see the
    Spoiler:
    the game stops moving. No battle starts or more dialogue.

Years
    • Seen today
    Heads up, in Ignitia, when you see the
    Spoiler:
    the game stops moving. No battle starts or more dialogue.

This was fixed a little while ago, it ended up being the fault of a bad patch. If you're still getting it do this:

1. Delete your game file
    2. Re-extract the main file
    3. Install only the latest patch

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2023
    After I pick my starter and try to battle the two thieves, it freezes after the dialog. Newest release, with and without patch.

Back