• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Protectors of Hoenn- PG13

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Welcome to my RP! Read ahead... Oh, BTW, all of the fakemon are either by samson or Project community dex.

Story and problem, and solution.
    Spoiler:

You:
    Spoiler:

Rules:
    Spoiler:

The choices for your starters are:
    Remember, only one of these. Please do not choose a starter if it's already taken. And I post evos when your pokemon evolves. And I delete moves that I choose to make room… if there is any room, I leave it alone.
    Spoiler:

SU
    Spoiler:

Have fun!

Last edited:
    Years
  • this looks....ok.
    Name: Charly White
    Personality: O_O Shy sometimes, Charly is an adventurous girl, always wearing her yellow short sleeved T - Shirt, and ripped jeans. She loves pokemon and she has a pet Eevee.
    Background info: (Is it history?) when she was 4, she had 12 friends, when she was 6, she had 6, when she was 8, she had 10 friends, and still has them now. When she was seven, she had to face seeing her mothers painful death. She lives with her 34 year old father who cares about her much but she lives with her 29 year old stepmother who always says to her father "Oh she punched me" or "Oh, she kicked me" when she never did.
    Starter wanted: Jootolb. She loves electric ^.^

Can we teach our pokemon moves and level them up or do you have to tell us when they do?
    also
    Can we evolve our fakemon starters and are you going to make the evoloutions?

THIS IS LIKE THE 500th RP IVE JOINED! (Exaggeration)

Nimblethumbs

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    this looks....ok.

Ok, are you saying its bad? Or good?

Youve been put into acception for now. Jootolb shall be reserved for you, but in anycase it comes to me having to omit some you, jootolb will be unreserved.

Your questions...

No, i decide moves, as im making up the moveset. But dont worry, im a competitive battler. And I decide when they level up. Obviously, as they grow in level the harder it is to get them to grow another level.

And the fakemon all already have evos. Youll see when they evolve.

Last edited:

Silent the Lucario

Novice Mapper
    Years
  • Name: Rukimaru Hikari
    Personality: He is mostly relaxed but when it comes to pokemon, he is wild in battle showing no mercy. He is a good guy if you get to know him and his fighting style shows you where you stand.
    Background Information: He is Lugia's chosen one. He raised himself and was a thief, stealing to survive. He has a few other pokemon. One of them being a Baby Pidgey that knows aeroblast. As he starts his journey he will have a bad time battling people normally because of the way he was treated. But in time all wounds heal...
    Choice of starter: Tadturp :P

Nimblethumbs

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Name: Rukimaru Hikari
    Personality: He is mostly relaxed but when it comes to pokemon, he is wild in battle showing no mercy. He is a good guy if you get to know him and his fighting style shows you where you stand.
    Background Information: He is Lugia's chosen one. He raised himself and was a thief, stealing to survive. He has a few other pokemon. One of them being a Baby Pidgey that knows aeroblast. As he starts his journey he will have a bad time battling people normally because of the way he was treated. But in time all wounds heal...
    Choice of starter: Tadturp :P

Youve been reserved. On 'judgement day', youll see if you're accepted. Im really interested in this character.. Chosen one of lugia!

Lets get those SUs coming!

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Okay im gonna cheat offa silent a bit, and pull out one of the characteristics of the characters in the manga

Name:Sky Everlasting
    Personality:Sky is very cold to outsiders, but eventually warms up to people. He tends to be somewhat cocky, but is a force to be reckoned with when it come to Pokemon battles.
    Background Information: Sky is the son of Dialga, born from thoughts rather than through a mother, kind of how Athena was born. He is unaware of his parentage, but was told his parents died in a plane wreck. Ever since he was a kid, he has had the power to slow time, but only for a few seconds and only slow enough so he can react to attacks better, thus making him powerful trainer. He accepted this invitation from Steven, and left his one and only friend Jake, setting out with his pet, a white umbreon, who knows shadow ball and can be used,but does not fight much
    Choice of starter: Chirpich

Last edited:

Nimblethumbs

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Okay im gonna cheat offa silent a bit, and pull out one of the characteristics of the characters in the manga

Name:Sky Everlasting
    Personality:Sky is very cold to outsiders, but eventually warms up to people. He tends to be somewhat cocky, but is a force to be reckoned with when it come to Pokemon battles.
    Background Information: Sky is the son of Dialga, born from thoughts rather than through a mother, kind of how Athena was born. He is unaware of his parentage, but was told his parents died in a plane wreck. Ever since he was a kid, he has had the power to slow time, but only for a few seconds and only slow enough so he can react to attacks better, thus making him powerful trainer. He accepted this invitation from Steven, and left his one and only friend Jake, setting out with his pet, a white umbreon, who can be used,but does not fight much
    Choice of starter: Chirpich

Sounds interesting! Looks like steven made a right choice for picking sky! Chirpich has been reserved.

Lets get those SUs in!

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • I'll join

Name: Jill Hertz

Personality: Jill likes helping people without putting herself in the lime-lite. She is also unwavering in her determination to get things done no matter the cost. Despite these things she can sometimes be a bit harsh when talking to others for she lacks tact. She also has a gift for seeing why others do things, even if she doesn't like those things, giving her the ability to show great empathy for others.

Background Information: [Is this like a full-blown history or just some side notes?]

Choice of starter: Litscorp

I'm not done, i'm not sure if background information is just like little side-notes or code for history[also do you want character appearance in here?]

BlackOUT_Ninjuh

Im A Step Up From Ninja
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    I'm all for this rp

Name: Taylor Wing

Personality: Extremely Quiet. Usually keeps to himself unless spoken to or challenged. Short-Tempered. You have a better chance of being his rival than his friend.

Background Information: Taylor is the only child of a split family his Dad left and his Mom isn't really involved with him. He's always been shy and quiet, but he has a temper. He left his Mom when he was 14 and has been wandering around the Hoenn region for a whole year and now he has finally decided to take up the task of being a trainer.

Choice of starter: Terrange

Last edited:

Nimblethumbs

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Alright, both of you are reserved. This RP starts when we have 10 satisfactory people. And personality includes character appearance, and bg info is history :)

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Personality: Jill likes helping people without putting herself in the lime-lite. She is also unwavering in her determination to get things done no matter the cost. Despite these things she can sometimes be a bit harsh when talking to others for she lacks tact. She also has a gift for seeing why others do things, even if she doesn't like those things, giving her the ability to show great empathy for others.

Jill has brown hair cut to a little past shoulder length. She is roughly 6' tall and weighs around 150lb. She sticks to wearing jeans an a t-shirt with running shoes although sometimes she wears a skirt. She has lightly tanned Caucasian skin with hazel eyes, and no tattoos or piercings.

Background Information: Jill was born in Lilycove city as an only child. She has spent most of her life in Lilycove city except for trips to see family members in Slateport city and Lavaridge Town until she was fourteen. Restless in Lilycove she traveled around by herself exploring as far north as Fallabor and as far south as Dewford. She learned a lot about Pokemon during these travels from both Gyms, and various traveling trainers.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • ill join :D

Name:Yoshi Haruyami

Personality:Yoshi is a calm person who often plays with his pokemon. He wears a black jacket with a white shirt and matching pants. He was chosen by Rayquaza to defend the earth from chaos. so far its been going good. He also has a battle scar near his eye.

bg info: Yoshi was seperated from his parents after they died in a car crash, which was no accident. From then on he swore to avenge their deaths.Hes been traveling around with his partner for 5 years (or so) and gets into battles often. He was trained in the arts of martial arts (or something like that) by his personal trainer Peter longheart. He uses this as an advantage in battle and trains his pokemon in the same way he was trained. He swears he wouldn't let anything happen to his pokemon partner like he did with his parents.

Choice of Starter:Naforis

do we all meet up at some point in the rp or do we like split into groups of two??

Last edited:

Nimblethumbs

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    ill join :D

Name:Yoshi (no last name cant think of one. so just call my character yoshi)

Personality:Yoshi is a calm person who often plays with his pokemon. He wears a black jacket with a white shirt and matching pants.

bg info: Yoshi was seperated from his parents after they died in a car crash, which was no accident. From then on he swore to avenge their deaths.

do we all meet up at some point in the rp or do we like split into groups of two??

You guys meet up towards the end when you band up to battle the other regions. Until then you guys no nothing of each others.

You've been reserved, but just a heads up, you need a lot more detail if you want to get accepted. One sentence is not enough.

EDIT: Judgement day for so far SUs!

Mzmingle: Declined
    Silent the Lucario: Accepted
    SkyIsUmbreon: Accepted
    Zamorak: Accepted
    Blackout_Ninjuh: Accepted
    Totodile12345: Accepted

I'm sorry to everyone who didn't make it, it was really hard choosing. If someone gets inactive, I'll be sure to consider you!

Last edited:

Nimblethumbs

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Toto- Sure, go ahead.

Mzmingle-Well, this is a PG13 rp. Im sorry, your SU is not satisfactory.

Silent the Lucario

Novice Mapper
    Years
  • ill join :D

Name:Yoshi Haruyami

Personality:Yoshi is a calm person who often plays with his pokemon. He wears a black jacket with a white shirt and matching pants. He was chosen by Rayquaza to defend the earth from chaos. so far its been going good. He also has a battle scar near his eye.

bg info: Yoshi was seperated from his parents after they died in a car crash, which was no accident. From then on he swore to avenge their deaths.Hes been traveling around with his partner for 5 years (or so) and gets into battles often. He was trained in the arts of martial arts (or something like that) by his personal trainer Peter longheart. He uses this as an advantage in battle and trains his pokemon in the same way he was trained. He swears he wouldn't let anything happen to his pokemon partner like he did with his parents.

why must everybody copy me? can anybody come up with their own ideas :/

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
  • Name: Taylor Wick
    Personality: Taylor is a young, arrogant male from Sootopolis City. He had trained under the supervision of both Wallace and Juan but was banned due to his bad attitude. However once he gets to know someone closely, Taylor opens up to them and is very easy to get along with. Occasionally he likes to show-off, and this at times gets him into trouble. He has been reprimanded by the police several times due to going out of his way to cause mischief.
    Background Information (History): Being born in Sootopolis, Taylor has always had a love for water. He could swim as soon as he could walk and found pokemon of the said species very easy to befriend. Due to his scholarship at Rustboro, Taylor could not start his journey until he graduated from the sixth year. He had studied battling where new teacher Brendon (The dude from Ruby 8D.) had taken a shine to him. Taylor had made many friends at the school and the same amount of foe's. Some people saw him as trend-setting, others as obnoxious.
    Choice of starter: Tarnaquax.

Back