• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PS3 or Wii or XBox 360?

Which one(s) have you got/do you plan to get?

• Total voters

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
  • GTA is coming out on the 360 as well.

Bioshock, Fable 2, Tom Clancy: End War, Too Human, Halo 3

PS3 has Ratchet and Clank, Little Big Planet.

Wii has Galaxy, Brawl, Mp:3, Umbrella Chronicles, MySims,

Yeah, the Gamefaqs release list doesn't list the unconfirmed times. Thanks for the additions. ;)

Soujiro

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2007
    *isn't even going to respond to such idiocy as Soujiro's remarks*

Aw, whats wrong with me calling it Revolution?

DarkDragonite12 said:
    I already own a 360 and I'm glad I do. Gears of War Online is all a 360 owner needs

Damn straight. Gears Of War is the only game I have for the 360, and I'm in love. I dont even plan on getting another 360 game until around the end of the year. There's this new game called Time Shift and it looks super awesome.

What's your gamertag? I wanna beat the crap out of you in some GoW XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • First choice is easily the Wii (like you would expect any other console to win in a poll on a Pokémon-themed forum), for Nintendo's first-party titles, and the many other interesting games guaranteed to come out on it b ecause of the new and innovative control scheme.

Xbox 360 comes in second for its pure power and it is guaranteed to get more support than the PS3 (for the simple fact that it is consistently selling more than the PS3, and devs want to support a system that has more owners...simple business sense.)

PS3...everything Sony could have done wrong...was done. Insane price (justified by power that barely edges out the 360 and a Blu-Ray drive that'll be pretty much worthless in a couple of years.), poor launch, loss of support that just keeps growing, scrapping of rumble features for a cheap imitation of the Wii's motion sensing, and poor marketing.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I have a Wii right now and it rules! The only downside I can see is current lack of good games! (Super Fruitfall, what the hell?) I MAY buy a 360 because of its price reduction and it's pretty good Game pool.

Years
  • Well, it has lots of very good coming games, like Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3 and Smash Bros. Brawl.

Also:
    Mario Strikers Charged Football (I own it, its awesome and online).
    Pokemon Battle Revolution (Will be online as well.)
    Project Hammer.
    Disaster Day of Crisis.
    Battalion Wars: 2 (Also to feature online, set to be release september acording to nintendo power)

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
  • I have a Wii and a PS3, I a more of a Nintendo fan the PS3 is really my step-dads... but I love a lot of the Wii games, the on;y PS3 game I am playing (and addicted) to right now is the Elder Scrolls Oblivion.

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
  • why hasn't anyone mentioned Guitar Hero 3 which is confirmed for Wii and Xbox 360 i'm not sure about PS3 and Need For Speed:ProStreet which is probably going to be a good game!

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    It won't for a while. That's one of the main causes I'm buying the Wii.

Actually the PS3's prices r going down very soon due to bad sells but, they are gonna use a much cheaper processing chip, which will result in worse performance. But I'm gonna have to buy it for KH3.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
  • I have a Nintendo Wii and really like and heres my reasons:

cool remote

wifi

*Pokemon Battle Revolution* <--- I want to pre-order it

and alot of other cool stuff!

I don't plan to get another console cause the Wii has been fun so far so I'm sticking with that system

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Just bought a Wii the other day. It was the first time in seven months that I saw one sitting on a store shelf, so I jumped at the oppurtunity. I also picked up Twilight Princess...cool game as far as I know, but I'm only just past the first dungeon.

Sr E

Jr. Trainer
    Years
  • I have a Wii and a PS3. There haven't been many Wii games out in the past few months that I'd like, so I'm waiting for the holiday season when all the good stuff will be out. I only have two games for PS3, because most have been crap, and they cost too much. Then again, 360 games cost the same, and I want one of those too.

Back