• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PsiUmbreon fan club

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
  • OMG I haven't been here for ages, sorry. So how are you PsyUmby? (mind if I call you that? XD)

Wow, cool. I never have the guts to have lunch with a girl. Well, maybe once.

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
  • Well, but then again, you're 10. You're in a different part in your life. I am at a time where I need to start meeting people and stuff.

Well, I feel as my standing with the opposite gender has gone up from "you're a freak!!!" to "well, you're a nice guy, but not my type..."

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ... that's an improvement! xD But I don't think one would really want a swarm of girls chasing after them. x.o; That'll be uber scary. O.O;

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Well, since you're liked, you don't have to worry about that. xD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Promise is a Promise. *How are you today Greg. How's Modding on SPPF?

Bluekikatana

Warrior Spirit
    Years
  • I'm glad you're starting to warm up to girls easier now Greg. Tis is the first step ^_^.
    Just treat them like they would be boys, like your friends/homies. Don't fear them! They smell fear! If you're too nice it can sometimes backfire on you too. Like I said just be natural with them. You can start being nicer/treat them like a lady once you get a date or past the friend stage. And if they don't like you well then f em, there is a lot of girls in LA ~_^.

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
  • Hi everyone, I haven't been here like, forever... anyways, I see that Miyu has a new ToS thing... and yeah, I know... I've started talking to girls somewhat, but it's still kinda hard, because I'm in the "mmm... you're a nice guy, but you're not my type" phaze with everyone... I don't know if that's just how I am, or what.

EDIT: Oh, and SPPf is going just fine. *wears a n00b skull necklace*

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    You'll find someone eventually. =D

And yeah, ToS is cool. <3

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
  • Ok, wow... I haven't been here in so long...

Yeah, wow, the new default skin looks so cool *switches to it*

I've mostly just been sticking to SPPf these past couple weeks, which is why my club is near death. But, meh, whatever, my fault.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'll keep it alive whenever you want me too though. xD;

Midnight Misty looks strange on my current layout though. xD

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    A promsie is a promsie to keep this club alive. How has summer been for you Greg?

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
  • Wowz, I haven't visited here in like, foreva. I've been more busy with school stuff, and ya know, SPPf. Plus I'm more popular now and get like, tons and tons of IMs whenever I'm on.

Anyways, this saturday, I'm going to Pokemon Rocks America in San Jose. ROAD TRIP!!!!

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
  • Ya think? XD of course, I'm only gonna take almost every single pokemon thing in my possession [/exaggeration]

EDIT: Hey, how do I rep... and where is the rep... oh they must have taken off rep points. Oh well.

The Eevee Evolutionary

*Legend of Eevee*
    Years
  • PsiUmbreon said:
    Wowz, I haven't visited here in like, foreva. I've been more busy with school stuff, and ya know, SPPf. Plus I'm more popular now and get like, tons and tons of IMs whenever I'm on.

Anyways, this saturday, I'm going to Pokemon Rocks America in San Jose. ROAD TRIP!!!!

Hey dude, ya suck lol Just kidding, but I HOPE you read *if you haven't already* the club update for the California Trainers Club. It's quite IMPERATIVE, if you know what I mean... Ja Ne!

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
  • Kylie-chan said:
    Disabled on a trial run~ SPPf enabled it on a trial run, PC disabled it on a trial run. <3 Inverse~
    hmm... I dunno, I'm thinking they might make their trial run permanent. Usually "trial run" means permanent change, but the webmasters don't want to make it seem that way. Not always though, who knows they might actually turn rep back on, but I'm not counting on it.

Hey, well, if it isn't TeeHee... welcome to my practically dead fanclub. Since I like, never even go here much to begin with, and nowadays I'm just here to PM Miyu-chan, I'm like nonexistent here.

Back