• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    My good friend, you were the first to ever truly warm up to me at PC a long time ago, for you the world is yours. I will clone you for free, but if you have any rare ball pokemon female extras laying around, I wouldn't complain; ) I will pm you when I get you one cloned:) I use the two 3ds method so it might take a little while:)
    Thank you so much, I appreciate it
    Right now, all I have are apricorn yanmas but they are still in my 4th gen game sadly :(.
    Take your time, no rush :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2015
    For starters I'd just like to say you seem like one of the nicest traders here, so thank you for that! Also, what would you maybe want for noibat?

Years
    For starters I'd just like to say you seem like one of the nicest traders here, so thank you for that! Also, what would you maybe want for noibat?

Thank you very much:) what kind of neat things do you have to offer? If you look at what I have to offer, those are generally the things I am looking for:)

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2015
    I forgot to ask, but the noibat already had a nickname, but I can change it to whatever you would like.

I honestly like keeping nicknames on Pokemon I receive, gives them a bit more character to me. As long as it's not anything like "Glitter bat" (Don't know why that was the first thing to come to mind) then I'll keep the nickname. Also just another question, and I didn't see it in your rules so this is just curiosity, but I've been trying to trade a 5IV Shiny Growlithe for a Latios, someone offered me one, but it's JPN. Any chance you have one or know someone interested in that?

Years
    I honestly like keeping nicknames on Pokemon I receive, gives them a bit more character to me. As long as it's not anything like "Glitter bat" (Don't know why that was the first thing to come to mind) then I'll keep the nickname. Also just another question, and I didn't see it in your rules so this is just curiosity, but I've been trying to trade a 5IV Shiny Growlithe for a Latios, someone offered me one, but it's JPN. Any chance you have one or know someone interested in that?

Is the Growlithe kalos born? If so, I would be interested in cloning my shiny latios for it:)
    And I'm working on cloning that noibat now for you :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2015
    Is the Growlithe kalos born? If so, I would be interested in cloning my shiny latios for it:)
    And I'm working on cloning that noibat now for you :)

The Growlithe is Kalos born, hatched on route 7. If you'd be willing to do that I'm completely willing.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2014
    I would really like a shiny azumarill if that's ok.

FC: 5000-3869-7712

Thanks =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back