• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    No not really sorry.

It's ok

Oh and hey I was going through my boxes and found a extra pokeball cvivillon but it is from the fourth. There is a half chance it is hacked but hopefully it isn't. You can have that one for free but only under the condition that you promise to not trade it here at pokecommunity.:)

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
    It's ok

Oh and hey I was going through my boxes and found a extra pokeball cvivillon but it is from the fourth. There is a half chance it is hacked but hopefully it isn't. You can have that one for free but only under the condition that you promise to not trade it here at pokecommunity.:)

Oh sure can you get on now?Can anything happen if it is hacked?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    I can log on whenever you would like now. I should be home for the rest of the night.

Is it kalos born? If so, then I would be very interested:)

it most certainly is, its called finally lol. took me a while but hatched 3 within the next 30. what is the litleo nature, hopefully modest or timid?

Years
    Thank you for the freebie. :)
    You are welcome and please don't forget about rule number 4:)

it most certainly is, its called finally lol. took me a while but hatched 3 within the next 30. what is the litleo nature, hopefully modest or timid?
    It is indeed timid:) I will need some time to clone it but I will let you know when I am done:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back