• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akuryou Inushii

Reliant Cain
    Years
    Lunis' Trader Emporium

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Some small rules.
    1. Follow PC rules.
    2. No flaming or spamming.
    3. I am available Monday through Friday, 4:30-10:30 p.m. EST time zone (U.S.) and any random times on the weekend. But feel free to ask for stuff at any time you want. Those are just when I have access to wi-fi.
    4. If we make a trade, click "here" to leave a trader review please.
    5. Please don't offer hacks.
    6. Enjoy.
    7. My shinies are natives of kalos. (Unless noted).
    8. I'm working on listing details but in the mean time feel free to ask. Some are nicknamed and some are foreign to the U.S.. When I have the time, I will check.
    9. Please only respond here. Please don't pm me. DO NOT VM ME. I always forget about vm's. So I'm not bothering with them.
    10. My fc is 1762-2896-5559
    11. My freebies, random collections, and wants are in post 1. Kalos bred 5-6iv shinies are in post 2 and rare ball pokemon are in post 3.

Without further ado, I bring you what shinies I have to offer.

Shiny Freebies
    these are free, but only one per person. No need to be greedy;)

non-kb:
    Mankey
    Cottonee
    meditite
    sableye
    horsea
    Mawile
    butterfree
    growlithe
    yanma

Kb:
    Swirlix
    vivillon ( high plains)

I also have a German female charmander if anyone wants it for masuda breeding or what not. Not shiny.

now for the stuff that is not free
    Special:

pokeball vivillon "prismillon": received date of original owner is 6/6/2014. So it is 100% legit. Timid with no real good iv's

VGC 10 shiny eevee

Random interesting pokemon

Shiny vivillon
    Spoiler:

Shiny unown
    Spoiler:

Random shinies
    Spoiler:

Shinies I can nickname. these are kalos born
    Spoiler:

non-shiny
    Spoiler:

Now comes the important part...My wants!

Looking for these specific forms in shiny( nothing else besides what is listed please. I could clone for some of these forms but I'm trying to help you guys out too:)) If you have any of these specifically named pokemon, you can feel free to pick 2 or 3 pokemon from shop.
    Rotom -, Frost, Fan
    pumpkaboo- small, average,
    Gourgeist - Small,
    Flabébé - Red, Yellow
    Floette - Red,
    Florges - Red, Orange
    frillish - male only!
    Sandstorm vivillon -this is a biggy. You can pick 3-4 of my 'mons for this one. I need to replace the one I cannot trade.

shiny 5-6iv kalos born pokemon

Gen 6 events. Must have kalos pentagon. please cross reference dates from "here" and make sure the dates received do not match what is on the list.

also looking for any good rare ball pokemon, especially water types.(only for my rare balls though)

please continue on for more that I have to offer......

Heya Lunis,

I have shiny Pumpkaboo, in Small and Average forms. They are level 40 and 45, with the Ability Pickup. Take your pick~

Years
    Heya Lunis,

I have shiny Pumpkaboo, in Small and Average forms. They are level 40 and 45, with the Ability Pickup. Take your pick~

Hey hey:)
    That sounds wonderful! What would you like for both equipped with everstones? I can give the everstones back after our first trade. You pick 6-8 of mine if you want:) and of course I can clone them and give you the originals back:)

Akuryou Inushii

Reliant Cain
    Years
    Hey hey:)
    That sounds wonderful! What would you like for both equipped with everstones? I can give the everstones back after our first trade. You pick 6-8 of mine if you want:) and of course I can clone them and give you the originals back:)

The Shiny Swirlix and anything else you're willing to offer. ^^ I don't need the Everstones back~

Years
    The Shiny Swirlix and anything else you're willing to offer. ^^ I don't need the Everstones back~
    I can do the swirlix but it would be great to know of some things you might be interested in:) I will be home in about 2-2 1/2 from work so we can trade then. And you can have time pick a few things.:)

Hi do you still have that freebie Shiny Sabyle? May I have it?
    I sure do and you sure can:) But like I said it will be a few hours before I am home from work. The only thing I ask for is a trade review:)

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    I can do the swirlix but it would be great to know of some things you might be interested in:) I will be home in about 2-2 1/2 from work so we can trade then. And you can have time pick a few things.:)

I sure do and you sure can:) But like I said it will be a few hours before I am home from work. The only thing I ask for is a trade review:)

Ok that's great. I won't be home til 4:30 so that is good. Thanks I'll definatly give you a good review! :)

Years
    Lunis, I can also get you a Sandstorm Vivillon. I'd like an Icy Snow Spewpa along with the Swirlix~ =3

a shiny one?! that would be awesome!! You can pick more than just two things though. You are helping me to complete one of my collections and for that I am very very grateful and generous! :)

Akuryou Inushii

Reliant Cain
    Years
    ok sounds good:) here is all of my info, IGN lunis, fc 1762-2896-5559 ID no. 43676. I will leave a message here or pm you as soon as I get them cloned:)
    I'm leavin work in about 5 minutes then I have to pick up my kid.

I have you registered as a friend already. ^^~ Alright, I'll be online hopefully. See you then!

EDIT: They will have different IDs than my usual.

Last edited:

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    I'm interested in your PokeBall Vivillon, if you have any left :)

My thread is here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=325676

Shinies:

Shiny KB Bold Tauros
    Shiny KB 5IV Docile Wooper
    Shiny KB Naughty Minun
    Shiny KB 4IV Calm Sylveon (EMs: Wish, Charm)
    Shiny KB 2IV Docile Ninetails (Flash Fire)
    Shiny KB 2IV Modest Jigglypuff
    Shiny KB 2IV Careful Floette
    Shiny KB 2IV Careful Emolga
    Shiny non-KB Brave Audino (caught in my Pokemon Black)
    Shiny non-KB Adamant Bagon
    Shiny non-KB Docile Gengar
    Shiny non-KB 6IV Brave Pidgeot

1:1. VM me or quote me to let me know :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back