• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    hello interested in your freebie plusle, and 6 iv seedot. Look at my shop to see what i have to offer

ZakTheApotheosis

The sky is the daily bread of the eyes.
    Years
    Sounds good:) do you have anything from my wants section?

You're looking for Rare ball Pokemon you don't have, right? Dont have that much rare balls :(

I can breed you these ones if you like:

-heal ball Sneasel
    -dive ball Mantine
    -heal ball Solosis

and if you dont wanna wait I can just trade these:
    -quick ball Phantump
    -Repeat Ball Audino
    -Dream Ball Horsea

Years
    You're looking for Rare ball Pokemon you don't have, right? Dont have that much rare balls :(

I can breed you these ones if you like:

-heal ball Sneasel
    -dive ball Mantine
    -heal ball Solosis

and if you dont wanna wait I can just trade these:
    -quick ball Phantump
    -Repeat Ball Audino
    -Dream Ball Horsea
    So sorry but as my wants section states, I am really only interested in rare balls for rare balls trades. Rare balls aren't really anything I want but its kind of a hot thing so I offer what I have in exchange for other rare balls. Mainly to help other people out. :/ sorry.
    BUT let me think about it in the time it takes me to get off work and see what I have to do when I get home. If I'm not super busy I will make a trade with you. And especially if I have one cloned in the bank already:)

Alright tell me when your available for trade. Ill try to be on all day :)
    ok I should be home in about 2 hours.

Years
    Hey (lol I just love your shop), will you trade my Shiny Oshawott for your Jolly Mewtwo? Sorry it has no IVs :(.

Well I do have a 5iv oshawott already but since you are an awesome regular, sure:)
    But i cant do anymore trading tonight. I need to spend some time with the family

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
    That is still fine:)

Your Pokemon are ready,and I'm ready to trade,quote my reply if you're ready :)
    Thank you =)

Extra : before we trade,do you want a female timer ball Deerling (spring),coz I have one extra now,if you wish to take it,then I would like to exchange with your Shuckle in a dream ball (female and HA if possible)

Last edited:
    Years
    Your Pokemon are ready,and I'm ready to trade,quote my reply if you're ready :)
    Thank you =)

Extra : before we trade,do you want a female timer ball Deerling (spring),coz I have one extra now,if you wish to take it,then I would like to exchange with your Shuckle in a dream ball (female and HA if possible)

I would like that, I'm not ready to trade though, getting ready for work:( But I will check this evening and make sure the shuckle has its HA, it is definitely female though.

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
    I would like that, I'm not ready to trade though, getting ready for work:( But I will check this evening and make sure the shuckle has its HA, it is definitely female though.

It's okay.My time zone is UTC+8,it's evening here,I believe the evening in your country will be the early morning here,I wouldn't be available at that time.
    Thank you =)

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2016
    im interested in the hoot hoot level ball
    Drilbur dream ball
    slowpoke dream ball
    pls need this pkm

Years
    It's okay.My time zone is UTC+8,it's evening here,I believe the evening in your country will be the early morning here,I wouldn't be available at that time.
    Thank you =)
    gotta hate those timezone differences. Hopefully we can meet up this weekend then. I can get up early to try and catch you.

im interested in the hoot hoot level ball
    Drilbur dream ball
    slowpoke dream ball
    pls need this pkm

Sounds good. I am at work for the next 9 hours though. What do you have to offer?:)

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
    gotta hate those timezone differences. Hopefully we can meet up this weekend then. I can get up early to try and catch you.

Sounds good. I am at work for the next 9 hours though. What do you have to offer?:)

Not necessary to be you get up early,coz I can do that,I had done this before XD
    So don't worry,you just make sure you take your time to have enough sleep,I can try to catch up for the trade =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back