• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I've already asked for a shiny once, a Shiny Lapras. Is there any way I could ask for that Shiny Shinx or no? If not I completely understand, no worries :)

EDIT: My birthday is coming up in a few months... How would I prove it? Thanks!
    sure you can have it:) and I'm not sure on how you can prove it, maybe show mme on the pss(it puts a birthday cake on your name if it registered in your ds) or it shows on the bottom of the main page here under celebrations.

can i have the ivysaur and mamoswine
    Sure:)

Hii, what would you trade the tanabata shiny jirachi for? :D

Do you have anything from my wants section?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey, I got ungrounded! Tell me if you can trade tomorrow, or any day after you fix your Pokébank issues :)

I already had your pokemon cloned so I can still out trade (hopefully) it's starting to look like it might just be my internet now and not exactly the bank. Still unsure though.

Years

• Ah sorry it took so long to reply. With everything going on, I put it in one of my favorite movies, rise of the planet of the apes, and got lost in it. I can log on whenever, but staying connected may be an issue

I think the bank is back!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    man i would love to take the milotic and salamence
    any 5-6iv in the freebies?
    also would like to have the timer ball cyndaquill

Last edited:
    Years
  • man i would love to take the milotic and salamence
    any 5-6iv in the freebies?
    also would like to have the timer ball cyndaquill

Sounds good, I will add them with the other two freebies I still owe you:)
    Nit really too sure on the iv's of any of the freebies, i don't think any of them are that good as my freebies usually come from when I replace older ones with newer competitive versions.

EmpoleonMaster014

Pokemon collecter
    Years
  • Hey Lunis, anymore 6 iv freebies u can check from the freebie kb section? I can trade now too but I need to get my wifi up(a few minutes) for the aegislash

Years
  • Hey, can we trade right now? If not, then can you wait 1 1/2 hours to be able to trade? In 1/2 hour I'll go to the Barbershop, so yeah........ IGN: Alex.

Yea I can log on whenever for next hour or so then we are putting in a new toilet so I will be busy for a little while

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • If you not mind PM me for what you would want for these:
    Kb:
    Smeargle
    poochyena
    amaura
    crawdaunt
    horsea
    conkeldurr

I may have some of those already, please keep that in mind.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back