• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2015
    Actually a level ball sounds even more neat:) I will tell ya what though, I will continue to work on the cloning and give you it when I am done. And whenever you get done with your current breeding project you can just owe me one of those houndour. I know full well that kind of situation. I have been working on masuda breeding a lotad with egg moves for over a month now, XD
    AHH thank you!! This lileep just doesn't want to cooperate with me. D: xD
    Thanks for the patience, i forgot how awesome people are on this forum. :) Also good luck on the lotad!

Years
  • Ok I am going to laugh on this one myself :laugh: I didn't even know they had sizes, can you explain please?
    If you look at the dex data for pumpkaboo in one of the little features on the bottom screen, you can select to look at the forms and it also will list it's size. There are four different sizes that it cm possibly be:) it's the "touch button" that looks like a lighting bolt coming out of a pokemon head. After you click that, touch the screen and you can look at different forms and even pick which one is shown in the dex at all times:)

AHH thank you!! This lileep just doesn't want to cooperate with me. D: xD
    Thanks for the patience, i forgot how awesome people are on this forum. :) Also good luck on the lotad!

Thank you and good luck on the lileep. I'm going to add you back in to my fc list and I can log on whenever you would like it. I got it cloned:)

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • If you look at the dex data for pumpkaboo in one of the little features on the bottom screen, you can select to look at the forms and it also will list it's size. There are four different sizes that it cm possibly be:) it's the "touch button" that looks like a lighting bolt coming out of a pokemon head. After you click that, touch the screen and you can look at different forms and even pick which one is shown in the dex at all times:)

Thank you and good luck on the mareep. I'm going to add you back in to my fc list and I can log on whenever you would like it. I got it cloned:)

Ok so in the dex entry, I have 2 that sparkle, is that the ones I have?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2015
    I'm online now if your ready. Since your houndour isn't ready, would you prefer Moonball misdreavus or dreamball cottonee until i have a chance to breed the houndour?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Let me know if it's good enough or not please?

It is large sized. I was looking at my large size and guess what...it's the exact same one.lmao! But it's all good, the everstone is always a nice addition in my bag and I have one readily able to trade without having to clone one now:) so that is always a bonus:).......actually now that I think about it, I need to take the everstone off and trade it to the other system and let it evolve so actually that worked perfectly!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • It is large sized. I was looking at my large size and guess what...it's the exact same one.lmao! But it's all good, the everstone is always a nice addition in my bag and I have one readily able to trade without having to clone one now:) so that is always a bonus:).......actually now that I think about it, I need to take the everstone off and trade it to the other system and let it evolve so actually that worked perfectly!!

I have another, not sure where at that I can trade you in a bit if you like?

Years
  • I have another, not sure where at that I can trade you in a bit if you like?

It's up to you:) what would you like for that one?

Well shoot the other ds died so I can't clone anymore tonight though:( the dog chewed up the second charger and I need to charge my main system too:/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back