• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
  • I'm home:) I need your fc

I'm home:)

I'm home but I need to clone your Pokemon first and the wife is putting a new antivirus on my computer

I don't technically have one for free but I'm feeling generous so yes you can have a binacle. I bred it myself so would you like it to be nicknamed? And do you still want the slakoth?

to everyone: please don't forget rule number 4:)

Ok no hurry. : )
    I will be logging off the pc now though - still gonna be online on the game though so you can send me a trade request when you are online and free?
    As for rule 4 - i hope that it'll be ok that I do that once I get up again as I am more or less heading to bed XD'' will certainly write one though. : )

KatTayle

Cat Pokemon lover
    Years
  • Ahh, turns out I'm leaving for the dentist! I'll probably be back in like an hour.

EDIT: I have like a minute, so I can trade when you're done with your current trade if it doesn't take too long

Years
  • Ok no hurry. : )
    I will be logging off the pc now though - still gonna be online on the game though so you can send me a trade request when you are online and free?
    As for rule 4 - i hope that it'll be ok that I do that once I get up again as I am more or less heading to bed XD'' will certainly write one though. : )
    sounds great:) I will send you a request

Ahh, turns out I'm leaving for the dentist! I'll probably be back in like an hour.

EDIT: I have like a minute, so I can trade when you're done with your current trade if it doesn't take too long

Ok I will try very quickly:)

Years
  • I'm home:) I need your fc

I'm home but I need to clone your Pokemon first and the wife is putting a new antivirus on my computer

I don't technically have one for free but I'm feeling generous so yes you can have a binacle. I bred it myself so would you like it to be nicknamed? And do you still want the slakoth?

to everyone: please don't forget rule number 4:)
    May I have oth? If not that's ok but I'd like the Binacle please!

lolitsbishop

The Bishop
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2014
    could i get a 6iv froakie, 6iv trevenant, and a 5iv fletchling? i could offer a shiny latios. my fc is 2165-7221-9602. thanks :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back