• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    From your want list, Uxie and Regice cannot be Kalor Native right?

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    uhm
    I have this english shiny Uxie (OT: Tom, ID: 17771) in my Y game. I do not remember where I got it though. If you are interested, may I ask for your female dive ball chikorita?

Years
  • uhm
    I have this english shiny Uxie (OT: Tom, ID: 17771) in my Y game. I do not remember where I got it though. If you are interested, may I ask for your female dive ball chikorita?

Sure:) That would be great. Would you be interested in one more pokemon since yours is a shiny legendary?

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Sure:) That would be great. Would you be interested in one more pokemon since yours is a shiny legendary?

For real? :O
    Thank you so much. Uhm....Can I also get the dive ball cyndaquil whenever you get a hand on it? I just need some rare dive ball pokemons to get ready for my ORAS section in my thread. :P

Years
  • For real? :O
    Thank you so much. Uhm....Can I also get the dive ball cyndaquil whenever you get a hand on it? I just need some rare dive ball pokemons to get ready for my ORAS section in my thread. :P

sure:) Though I don't know when I will get one. :/
    I haven't had much time for trading recently so my collection hasn't been growing very fast.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    sure:) Though I don't know when I will get one. :/
    I haven't had much time for trading recently so my collection hasn't been growing very fast.
    Okay cool. Just tell me when you want to trade. and yeah, trading is slowly now due to ORAS.

Years
  • Okay cool. Just tell me when you want to trade. and yeah, trading is slowly now due to ORAS.

Sounds great. I will be working for the next 4-5 hours then my mom is making a meal for my wife, kid, and myself so we might be eating at her house. I will try to run home and get everything ready first though. Either way I will shoot you a PM when I am available.
    I have a feeling that as soon as ORAS drops, trading will pick up significantly around here.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • I'd really like to trade you for that 6IV Ditto. Either nature is good for me.

I can offer you a 6IV Shiny Giratina, as my best shiny. I have a Shiny Kyurem FT, and Shiny Lugia (but looks like you already have that one). I also have a Kalos bred 3IV Shiny Beldum, and a 5IV Shiny Aegislash (nicknamed "Master Sword"). Let me know if you are interested.

Years
  • I'd really like to trade you for that 6IV Ditto. Either nature is good for me.

I can offer you a 6IV Shiny Giratina, as my best shiny. I have a Shiny Kyurem FT, and Shiny Lugia (but looks like you already have that one). I also have a Kalos bred 3IV Shiny Beldum, and a 5IV Shiny Aegislash (nicknamed "Master Sword"). Let me know if you are interested.
    so sorry but i have all of those :(

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
  • Hey Lunis :) could you check my thread for these? Link in my Signature

Tanabata shiny jirachi: 8/1/2014. Timid
    Shiny 6IV chespin
    Shiny 6IV amaura
    Shiny 6IV honedge
    Shiny 6IV chimchar
    Shiny 6IV Torchic

Years
  • Hey Lunis :) could you check my thread for these? Link in my Signature

Tanabata shiny jirachi: 8/1/2014. Timid
    Shiny 6IV chespin
    Shiny 6IV amaura
    Shiny 6IV honedge
    Shiny 6IV chimchar
    Shiny 6IV Torchic

Hey hey good to see you again:)
    Are the shiny
    Rattata
    Spearow
    Staryu
    Regice
    Pachirisu
    And chingling
    English named amd un nicknamed?

Years
  • If thats ok with you, you only chose regular shinies while I chose IV shinies

Oh just wanted to let you know that none of those are Kalos Born

Thats fine:) I'm looking for english replacements of my japanese or nicknamed shinies so im not too particular on what i receive so long as they are legit stuff:)
    I have the one's you wanted ready whenever you would like to meet up:)

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
  • Thats fine:) I'm looking for english replacements of my japanese or nicknamed shinies so im not too particular on what i receive so long as they are legit stuff:)
    I have the one's you wanted ready whenever you would like to meet up:)

Yeah I dont like it when they are from a foreign region either, but as of right now im trying to fill my shiny dex and make it all Kalos Born at the same time. I dont want anything that im going to have to replace later. So if you want anything else from my list just ask, Im sure that im going to find something interesting from you :)

sorry about not being able to trade right away, I went to go pick up some food, but Ill be available all day so ill be checking back regularly to see when you reply to this and we can just trade then

Years
  • Yeah I dont like it when they are from a foreign region either, but as of right now im trying to fill my shiny dex and make it all Kalos Born at the same time. I dont want anything that im going to have to replace later. So if you want anything else from my list just ask, Im sure that im going to find something interesting from you :)

sorry about not being able to trade right away, I went to go pick up some food, but Ill be available all day so ill be checking back regularly to see when you reply to this and we can just trade then

I fell asleep so i wouldnt have been around either. Haha oops. Im available for most of the afternoon. I have to run to town to return some redbox movies but thats about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back