• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psycho's Crazy Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakarotman

Played over 2k hrs of pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    Check my thread for these:

(all max iv's)
    Mew
    Mewtwo (shiny)
    Lugia (Shiny)
    Beldum (shiny)
    Rayquaza
    Palkia (Shiny)

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ Joehays- No thanks :/ Just not that interested in events right now...

@ Teh Blazer- Sure thing. I can help you with RNG sometime

@ Kataran- I have a wants section...

@ Sky Night- I dont know. I didn't keep tabs on what is in each egg...

@ Latios- Sure! I think there were like 5 pokes you mentioned that I was interested in? And I can just give you the rest for free. You've helped me out before ;)

@ Pokecrazy- OT's of the Ditto's?

@ Hunter- What was it that you asked for again? I'll just give it to you for free.

@ Ezio- It's only free with a trade :/

@ Miz- Ok sounds great!

@ Kakarot- I didn't see anything. Sorry :/

Last edited:

HunterX101

Always Up for an IV battle
    Years
    @ Joehays- No thanks :/ Just not that interested in events right now...

@ Kataran- I have a wants section...

@ Sky Night- I dont know. I didn't keep tabs on what is in each egg...

@ Latios- Sure! I think there were like 5 pokes you mentioned that I was interested in? And I can just give you the rest for free. You've helped me out before ;)

@ Pokecrazy- OT's of the Ditto's?

@ Hunter- What was it that you asked for again? I'll just give it to you for free.

@ Ezio- It's only free with a trade :/

@ Miz- Ok sounds great!

@ Kakarot- I didn't see anything. Sorry :/
    Excellent... I was looking for that Shiny Sceptile...

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    EGG GIVEAWAY-

From my days of Pre-RNG when I was just regularly IV breeding. I have a ton of egg's taking up space in my PC. So I will give them out for free to anybody who wants them. Just post here and let me know how many you want. Who knows? You may find something nice

hi can i get 3 eggs from the giveaway?

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ Hunter/ Patrick- Sounds good. Just remind me tomorrow as I'm tired and about to close down the shop for the night...

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    @ Latios- Sure! I think there were like 5 pokes you mentioned that I was interested in? And I can just give you the rest for free. You've helped me out before

How hold it dude I ain't no freebie person (ironic isn't it? lol), I can surely offer for them. =P but thanks a lot for your offer anyway if I do decide to take it. (I will at least give events you don't have for the others, Cherish mostly). By the way, would you accept a Max IVd shiny Jolly Gible for your Pichu? and which 5 was it you wanted?

By the way... how did I help you? O_o

Last edited:

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Ambipom (shiny, OT: Lilith) Lv. 32- Jolly nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/28/31/29. Ev's- 252 HP, 252 Speed. Ability: Technician.

Flygon (shiny, NN: Frankie, OT: MattJ) Lv. 50- Jolly Nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/x/31/31. Ev's- 4 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed.

Ambipom (shiny, OT: Lilith) Lv. 32- Jolly nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/28/31/29. Ev's- 252 HP, 252 Speed. Ability: Technician.

CMT.

If you have another copy...I'll just take Kyogre UT....

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ Patrick- Ok sounds good

@ Latios- Well I already have a jolly garchomp. And shiny/non shiny garchomp looks nearly identical so I don't really need it. And you cloned me like 28 copies of my Jirachi when I had that Jirachi giveaway lol

@ Hunter- Now works. I will head on.

@ Scv- Did you mean to ask for Ambipom twice or was that meant to be a different poke?

HunterX101

Always Up for an IV battle
    Years
    @ Patrick- Ok sounds good

@ Latios- Well I already have a jolly garchomp. And shiny/non shiny garchomp looks nearly identical so I don't really need it. And you cloned me like 28 copies of my Jirachi when I had that Jirachi giveaway lol

@ Hunter- Now works. I will head on.

@ Scv- Did you mean to ask for Ambipom twice or was that meant to be a different poke?
    Add my SS Code ..Im in the E4 on my pearl..

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Hey, I'm interested in these pokemon:

Tyranitar (OT: Jasmine) Lv. 55- Jolly Nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/14/31/31. Ev's- 4 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed. Egg Move: Dragon dance.

Vaporeon Lv. 64- Calm nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/30/31/31 (HP electric 70). Ev's- 188 Hp, 178 defense, 104 special attack, 40 special defense.

Dragonite (OT: MattJ) Lv. 55- Adamant Nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/26/31/31. Ev's- 4 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed. Egg Move: Extremespeed.

Growlithe (shiny, OT: JJC) Lv. 50- Adamant Nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/13/31/31. Ability: Flash Fire. Ev's- 4 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed.

I'd be grateful if you could clone any of them for me, or even give me any Dratini or Larvitar that I could breed. :/

Otherwise, I can offer Dialga, Girantina, jolly Empoleon, jolly Infernape, bashful Feraligatr, jolly Totodile, brave Croconaw. :/

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    I have a shiny nosepass with decent Iv's calm nature UT and does that breloom know spore

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ Hendrixia- Nothing that I need :/ Sorry....

@ Hunter- No problem.

@ Jonwerre- What are the iv's?

@ Not- No I don't. Sorry...

Kakarotman

Played over 2k hrs of pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    Hey i have lots of ev training experience and was wondering if you wanted me to ev train any pokemon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back