• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psycho's Crazy Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
Years
um a shiny darkrai, a lvl 100 jap event milotic who had pokerus (dnt remember wat event) um a totidle and cyndaquil with pokerus, and might be getting a few others in a few minutes if ur not interested in any of the above

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
@ LiveWire- Sure, Would you want to do that and the tm's for the two pokes you asked for?

@ Notoriouz- Um. No thanks. Would you happen to have any shiny stones or rare candies though?

Another update-

Added:

Milotic (Not the OT, NN: Cecilia) Lv. 50- Timid Nature. Iv's- 31/27/31/30/31/31 (Hidden Power Electric 70). Thanks Jedi, This amazing milotic is free.

Years
@ LiveWire- Sure, Would you want to do that and the tm's for the two pokes you asked for?

@ Notoriouz- Um. No thanks. Would you happen to have any shiny stones or rare candies though?

Another update-

Added:

Milotic (Not the OT, NN: Cecilia) Lv. 50- Timid Nature. Iv's- 31/27/31/30/31/31 (Hidden Power Electric 70). Thanks Jedi, This amazing milotic is free.

ok thats cool but my decent tms are in plat. and this is my diamond but i can give you some evo stones like dawn, shiny and dusk if you need them and some other items

ok so it would be my alamos darkrai and another pokemon+ stones/tms for the suicune and the arceus?

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
@ LiveWire- OK sure, sounds good

@ Notoriouz- OK. Could you give me 1 shiny stone and 5 rare candies?

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
Do you mean that you're giving away the perfect IV modest mew for free?

If that's it, can I please have one? =)

Pal pad stuff in my signature~

no i believe that anyone that completes a trade with him
will get one, not just have one without completing a trade

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Check my thread for the Garchomp, Manaphy, and Breloom. And I thought I ask you not redist that Ho-oh. That means don't put it on your thread.

Last edited:

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2010
Do you have a shiny machop? or a normal machop with a black belt?

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
@ Livewire- I will send you a PM

@ Adam- Ok, I could use a Light clay. And then there are just some TM's I am looking for.

@ Notoriouz- I'll give you the two pokes you asked for in return. I will send you a pm with trade details.

@ Diabolico- Apologies, forgot I did not have redis rights on that. Removed.

And I like this-
Shiny Gyarados (Adamant) (Alert to sounds) (male) (Lv 100)
IV: 31/31/31/29/31/31

Ev Spread: 4Hp, 252 Atk, and 252 Speed

Jolteon (Timid) (Alert to sounds) (male) (Lv 100)
HP - Ice

IV: 30/26/30/30/31/31
Ev spread: 4 Def., 252 Sp. atk, and 252 speed

And I will give you the third poke for free since I screwed up with the redis. Let me know.

UPDATE-

Not for my thread. But wow, quite a change to the site! Shocked me when I hit refresh.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
I'll be glad to trade the red gyarados to you. But I can't trade the Jolteon because it's hacked. Would you like something else?

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
@ Classic- No I do not, sorry. Anything else you are interested in? Although I do have a breeding project section...

@ Diabolico- Ahh ok. I guess that is probably why you were asking me for such a Jolteon. What about this-

Shiny Gallade (Adamant) (Capable of talking hits) (male) (Lv. 100)
IV's: 31/31/31/8/31/31
EV's: 56 HP, 252 atk, and 200 speed
Egg moves: Destiny Bond and Shadow sneak

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
That's fine. What else do you want? Cause I ask for three pokemon from you.

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
@ Diabolico- I will just give you the third for free since I messed up with the redis on the Ho-oh

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
@ Diabolico- I will just give you the third for free since I messed up with the redis on the Ho-oh

Ok. Well...... But can you hang on to hour trade until Sunday or monday? Cause I'm going on a trip to Georgia. So I won't be here on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Can you do that, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back