• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Puberty

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
Years
  • Eleven.

It was pretty clear to me, being female and all. I took care of it promptly and my mom was pretty "meh" about it. We had this, "Oh that's happening. Here, take this," exchange.
    It wasn't that crazy, emotional, or exciting.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    I don't remember, but maybe a little before turning 12. My voice went deep and a thin mustache trim suddenly appeared.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Puberty I think started around maybe 10 years old for me? It was just "oh mom first period" "lol k sucks to be you you get to discover the ****tiness of female genitals" "great mom kthnkx"

I think.

Anyways, it was weird, because I think puberty decided to take a break until I was like 19 and then suddenly it rushed to finish everything that it forgot to do for like 7 years lol

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Early in my thirteenth year. After a few times of doing anything with myself I got incredibly nauseated at a meal out, marking the first time in my life I refused a burger while supposedly hungry. It was also the first time I tried Swiss cheese on a burger, which really didn't help at all. Weirdly, I prefer Swiss on burgers now completely. :3

I really don't think I'm close to done. My maternal grandfather (and her brother, my uncle) and my father were among the legion of what we call "monkeys" in terms of hairiness, and at the moment only my legs and nether regions really resemble that. I'm starting to get facial hair and my frame is bulking up, but in all honesty I'd say the only area that's done or close to done is the area it started in. >.>

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    At 11 years old, in 6th grade. I developed really fast so at least it ended a lot earlier than most girls, although that was embarrassing in itself. Those mood swings though, damn.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • At what age did you start puberty?

My puberty stuffs was a long strung out affair. Like, started around third grade but didn't end really until eighth.

What changes have you noticed in yourself?

Well, the moment when I learned I needed a bra I realized what was happening.

I didn't get my, ah friend, until I was in eighth grade, which is semi-late-ish, I suppose. Though I know someone that didn't get it until they were 19, which would have been a lovely thing.

Odd thing is, my voice got deeper partway through, which is odd for one with lady parts. It never cracked, just, got deeper over time and I didn't notice it until then.

Are you still undergoing puberty?

Nope.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure I started at an average-ish age (maybe 13?), and went through it all at a normal pace.

Unfortunately I was a really short kid (didn't even hit 5ft until about 15 or 16), and I didn't get the big growth spurt I wanted. To top it all off, I stopped getting taller at 16. Yay.

I guess one of the advantages is that i'm not particularly hairy, so I don't have to shave often. Getting ID'd for literally everything is a huge pain, though.

As much as i've been crossing my fingers for the past five years, hoping and wishing for those few extra inches of height, i'm no longer in puberty.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • When I started puberty is kinda unknown to me. I can't remember when exactly my body started changing, but I can probably give a rough estimate to around when I was 14. I guess the reason to this is because my body changed pretty slowly I couldn't tell when it first started happening.

Matthew

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2015
    At around 12-13. I was the short, skinny kid (I think the shortest). I started getting taller at 13, which was a relief for me considering my parents are short, lol. I grew a thin mustache, but fortunately, no excessive body hair.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    What's puberty?

I honestly can't say. I wanna say around 7th-8th grade which would make me like 12. I distinctly remember going to a friends birthday party and having my voice crack and everyone teasing me about it -.- My voice got deeper, I hit a growth spurt and finally became a normal sized person and I got hairier. Nothing too special, I'd say.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I have absolutely no idea. The only noticeable reaction I ever got was my sophomore year, I got to band camp for marching band and people were all like "Whoa Nick you grew!" and I was like "Yeah isn't that cool how that happens?" I'm sure it was sooner than that, though. I just can't remember when. For some reason I roll around in speculating that I'm not fully done with puberty just yet even though that's probably unlikely and I have no real reason to think that.

Years
  • I basically had a better beard than most middle aged men at 14, so I would say I was constantly noticed for that and still now. It's not that big of a deal I guess, but sometimes I wish I didn't have to shave so frequently, and I'm sure it'll only get worse as time goes on.

Back