• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

putting action in pokemon games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I think he will put in a lot more mini-games and also really take advantage of the 3D in the DS this time!! I think it will be much different as far as some gameplay is concerned. There will be graphics we've never seen before!

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    I hope so. Pokemon is great, but it lacks good action sequences.

Years
  • he said something about putting action in the new heart gold/soul silver games.... i also went on a japenese site..i can read japan language...
    I just use Google Translate XD
    Could this be in the General Pokemon? I will check...

I think more mini games and an add on to the story could be involved in the HGSS games...

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
  • I would love some real action in the Pokemon games, haha. Like intense fighting sequences. xD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I don't care if Pokemon will slap each other or brutally ax each other to death next games. What the hell is this thread doing in Other Chat?!

Action would be fine with me. I won't be a stupid 9 year old wailing to his mom to buy that game and fail because it got rated E10+ or even T...

In fact, the first Pokemon game rated T in the history of Pokemon (besides SSB series) is the one I would probably honor the most.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back