• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question!

GunmetalTrey

Comp Stomper
Years
  • Hey, I posted an in game team advice thread and a commenter said it was in the wrong spot. I am not a frequent forumer, so I don't know where I would find such a place. I am usually snapped at when I'm on forums, so don't please. :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm guessing by a commenter you mean Forever? By the way she posted, I'm assuming that you originally posted in Black/White, and then she moved it over to In-Game Team Help so you could get a better review.

In the future though, if you're unsure of where to post something, feel free to PM any of the staff (we're here to help!) or post in the Where do I post this? thread. :)

GunmetalTrey

Comp Stomper
    Years
  • Thanks!

Also, I didn't mean to imply that Forever snapped at me, or that I was mad at her or something. It's all good, I just didn't wanna get eye roll responses to this question.

Thanks again! : )

Back