• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

questions about the Chuang Yi manga

Years
    alright, so i am thinking aobut buying the English Pokemon Special/Adventures manga, and was wondering a few things about the Chuang Yi Pokemon manga.

first, how well translated is it? i thought i had heard it was good, but like the Viz version, had some screw ups.

is it flopped? as in is it the traditional Japanese read version righ to left, or is it like English comics left to right. from all the scans i have seen, it appears to be flopped, but it could just be the Viz version i have seen, which i know has been flopped.

if it is flopped, has anything been edited so it flipped? i mean, it Shonen Jump mangas, on the back inner cover they tell you how this manga is kept in its original from, and if it was flopped, a word like MAY on a shirt would have ended up as YAM in the flopped version.

thank you very much in advance for any answers.

Grimsg

Manga Merchant
    Years
    If you'd like to know more about the Pokemon Adventures manga, drop me a PM / E-mail and I'll fill you in on the details. Plus sample scans.

Grimsg

Years
    Grimsg said:
    If you'd like to know more about the Pokemon Adventures manga, drop me a PM / E-mail and I'll fill you in on the details. Plus sample scans.

Grimsg

lol

you know what? i have already been in contact with you. infact, you were who i contacted about buying manga, i never even thought to ask the person i was planning on buying from about these things... so i will do that now. thanks...

Back