• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Questions with no answers?

Pokemon Trainer Red

Hello my name is Red
    Years
    I made this thread cos there are some questions that there may not be answers like this one:

1) Is there any kind of animal in pokemon? (in one chapter ash used a cow costume remember?)

2) Where does the gang get the money to buy what do they need?

Please if you know or have more ideas send a reply!

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Pokemon Trainer Red said:
    I made this thread cos there are some questions that there may not be answers like this one:

1) Is there any kind of animal in pokemon? (in one chapter ash used a cow costume remember?)

well, I think there are real fish in the show, because I remember seeing in the M.S: Anne (right english name?) episode. They gang was in the ship wich was under water and they looked out of the window and there were some fish o.o

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Ermm... This is more for a Pkmn Anime Thread, not a General... Anyways~

1- Yes, I do remember that episode. And yes, like mentioned before, in the S.S. Anne [I dunno the spelling either xD] they have fishes there...

2- Probably Satoshi's mother send them some. No idea, really...

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    1) Are there any kind of animals in Pokemon?
    Truthfully, yes, animals still exist in the Pokemon world. It's just the fact that the anime revolves around Pokemon themselves, there's no real need to show actual animals in it. ^_^

2) Where does the gang get the money to buy what do they need?
    I believe it's just like in the games. Once you win a battle, you get a certain amount of money. I suppose they just don't show it in the anime because it would take up too much time considering the amount of battling the gang does on their journeys. ^.~

Well, there's my two cents. XD

~Kelsey

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    What a creative thread! I've been wondering about the GS ball too. Does anyone know the secret?

misty_moon

~Save the dub!
    Years
    Woah... that is something to ponder...

Anyways

Question 1: Fish. There's definitely fish. But not really much else...
    Question 2: *shrugs* I would say something like what Mori Seirei said.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I don't have an answer for question 1, but I have an idea for question 2. What if, urm, Brock's dad/Ash's mom/Misty's siters put in money for the gang in this like account, and Ash or someone just takes money out from that account whenever needed.

Pokemon Trainer Red

Hello my name is Red
    Years
    Good point about the money and... where does they get more pokeballs (i didn't saw Ash and the group buying one) and now about the pokeballs... remember the first chapter of all? "Pokemon i choose you!"? What kind of pokeball was that green that a guy trowed? Sorry my english is not so good i think...

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Porygon: The Porygon family will never appear in the anime series after the "pokemon shock" incident in Japan.

Gary Parents: I'll make something up since I dunno ^^;. The mother left the family for another man soon after Gary was born, and his father died in war, leaving Gary and his big sister behind..... orz

Back