• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    I don't think there would be many if there is any glitches in the new games, as game freak would have perfected games so there was no longer glitches which did some helpful things (in the past mew, cloning etc), and glitches which could crash games like missingno

loucas

100% hot
    Years
    i have heard of minor glitches like the acid rain. or when you tap the pokeball at a certain time when you encounter a pokemon it will turn gold and silver instead of a red and white pokeball.

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Just Found These
    Duplicte Underground Traps
    This glitch requires two copies of either pearl or diamond. Both players enter the underground. One places all of the desired traps to be duplicated. The other picks them up. Then the first player turns off the game without saving. Viola! Now both players have the traps!

Submitted By: dturteltaub

Clone Pokemon
    Step 1: Go to GTS at Jublife City.
    Step 2: Enter the GTS room. (The part where you connect to the wireless router, wifi connector, etc.)
    Step 3: Deposit a pokemon you want to clone.
    Step 4: Make a bogus deal for the wanted pokemon. (i.e. Level 100 Abra, either gender)
    Step 5: Begin Depositing. (Look at the clock at the bottom right of the message. When it goes around 6-8.5 times, shut down your DS!)
    Note: It is hard to find the exact timing to shut the DS down.
    Step 6: Turn your game back on. (If it has a blue screen that says that your file has been corrupted, that mean's it's working.)
    Step 7: Continue with the game. (You should appear across the lady)
    Step 8: Log into Wifi again.
    Step 9: Take your cloning pokemon back.
    Step 10: Check to see if it worked.

ed. note: Unverified, try at your own risk.

Submitted By: Flykart

well? what happend instead??
    Wrll It Turned Into A Single Battle....

Last edited:

loucas

100% hot
    Years
    yeah i think the cloning glicth does work. but not i platinum. i tried it on diamond it worked. but not in platinum

Years
    I've had a glitch, i'll tell you.

I had just come out of the GTS and obtained a Spearow. I walked to the mansion at 10pm to see Rotom. I found him Shiny and then when I caught him, I started walking through walls!

Back