• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Does anyone have a clue why the secret key event will be in Canada before the U.S.?

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Pokemon Platinum?

Hey guys iv been wondering are there any exclusive Pokemon for Platinum that are not in Diamond and Pearl? Also can you catch both Diagla and Palkia in this game without trade? Thank you!

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    This would be best posted in the Generation IV Q&A Thread. Please post any future Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum questions you may have there. ^^

Merges with Generation IV Q&A Thread~

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Hey guys iv been wondering are there any exclusive Pokemon for Platinum that are not in Diamond and Pearl? Also can you catch both Diagla and Palkia in this game without trade? Thank you!

You cannot catch Murkrow, Misdreavus, Stunky or Glameow in Platinum. You cannot capture Trapinch or Clamperl. You cannot capture any other starters, Entei, Raikou, Suicine, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Latias, Latios, Rayquaza, Jirachi or Deoxys.

You can, however, capture Tangela, Tropius, Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Regice, Registeel, Regirock, and the alternate forms of Rotom, Shaymin, and Giratina.

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Where Can you get Shaymin in Platinum?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    It is still on Flower Paradise which you can only access with the event item, the Oaks Letter.

alexis515148

The shiny pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    Does anyone know where to find these pokemon or trainers with these pokemon in platinum?:Monferno, Cascoon, Dustox, Sudowoodo, happiny, Feebas, Number 152 in the platinum pokedex (Don't know what that pokemon is...), umbreon, leafeon, glaceon, rhyhorn, rhydon, duskclops, and elekid.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Okay here's my question: I started my game ove on Platinum after I beat it. I wanted to trade four of my Pokemon over to my beaten Pearl from by badgeless Platinum for training. If I trade my Pokemon back to Platinum will they still obey me because they were originally from that game's file, or will they be treated as traded Pokemon and not obey me.

Years
    To my understanding, you're sending Pokemon from your new Platinum to your old Pearl for training then sending those Pokemon back to the same Platinum file. If I understand correctly, no they won't be treated as traded Pokemon if they were sent over from the same file. Therefore, they should obey you properly.

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
    Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I was wondering if anyone would happen to have any of the battle themes from the legendary Pokémon? Like .mp3's for download or something. Specifically Giratina's and Rotom's.
    Okay well not that I got to the Pokémon League, more music is deeply wanted~
    Cynthia's Room and her battle music (two different tracks).
    I would be OH SO happy if someone would post some of these... D':

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    i need to know please read

ive tried to evolve rhydon into rypherier i gave him protect and traded the darn pokemon it wont evolve i there some gender thing with rhydon for it to evolve please answer

Back