• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
    Years
    Oh my mistake. I hadn't seen the Pokémon which comes after Manaphy in the Sinnoh Dex so I thought it was Phione lols Just realized it was Rotom xD
    Since you've seen Manaphy, if you ever want Phione just breed it with a Ditto. ^_^

MudQuil

The Thinker
    Years
    Assistance

Ok, well... every time I play through a Pokemon game I only ever really use my starter, and only catch other Pokemon to be HM Slaves... so, are there any specific 'tips' for being a proper trainer? I'm looking to raise a team of four.

Hmm... it better not be tedious and repitive wild battling...

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    So, I got the National Pokedex on my second Platinum yesterday, so I tried out Pal Park today. However, the "Migrate Pokemon" option wasn't on the title screen, and I had my Emerald in the GBA slot, so what's going on here?

~Prof. W,
    Seems no one gave you an Answer, To get the option you have to go to the Palpark and talk to the employee's first, then save, and the option should show up.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Ok, well... every time I play through a Pokemon game I only ever really use my starter, and only catch other Pokemon to be HM Slaves... so, are there any specific 'tips' for being a proper trainer? I'm looking to raise a team of four.

Hmm... it better not be tedious and repitive wild battling...

A good way to train, that I use anyway, is to exploit the tag trainers. You can find 3 before the E4 and they can work wonders if you do things right. I usually spend hours or days training with them depending on my team. Due to this training I can easily be level 60 by the time I go to the distortion world

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    My friend traded me a jirachi yesterday, and it struck me as odd. It's Japanese, in a pokeball, level 5, and it says Nov.15th, 2007 from Hoenn. Was there a japanese jirachi event or something then?

Skull Guardian

I am now FrostPheonix.
    Years
    My friend traded me a jirachi yesterday, and it struck me as odd. It's Japanese, in a pokeball, level 5, and it says Nov.15th, 2007 from Hoenn. Was there a japanese jirachi event or something then?
    Well, you would have to tell us the OT and ID number of the Jirachi to make a definite guess of if it was there during the time specified. But, there were Japanese Jirachis given out in Japan at level 5, but I don't think any event pokemon were given out in a pokeball.
    Serebii does not have any event records for November 2007 in the archived news, so not much is answerable for. But, he still might have gotten it from an event!

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years

It could be a Tanabata Jirachi from 04, 05 or 06. Here, compare the OTs and IDs: [Click]

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    The ID is 50707, so it's from 2005. Pretty cool since my friend just gave it to me just to give me a power belt.

The Best there was

Training To Be The Best
    Years
    Ok so I have just started Platinum And played my first hour, just want to no does anyone elses game take over a minute to save?

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Ok so I have just started Platinum And played my first hour, just want to no does anyone elses game take over a minute to save?

That I believe is the norm as all Platinum games I've played/Looked at do this unless you just entered the PC and then it says "Saving a lot of data..." The reason I think that it does this is because its a big amount of data(the ROM's being about 32mb IIRC) and it needs to save everything you have done.

The Best there was

Training To Be The Best
    Years
    Ok another question (sorry lol) so I choose Piplup and just wondering should I let him evole at it's natural level or will I have more gains slowing him down? Same with my shinx.
    Thank you

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    what's the question? I cant understand you but umm? yes? evolve asap most cases...its much better...

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
    is this celebi real?, i got it off of the GTS, it arrived from Hoenn
    Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Back