• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    To answer the question correctly, if you beat Team Galactic in the Valley Windworks on Friday, you won't be seeing Drifloon hanging outside the building until the next Friday.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Go to route 214 which is south of Veilstone city.

Keep going down you'll notice the tree's have parted on the east side, go through you'll end up at send-off spring. Keep going until you see a cave entrance, welcome to Turnback cave. Make you way through the maze and you'll see a small portal enter it and you'll basically be led to the Griseous orb, once gotten make your way out (:

Perriechu

Years
    Do you know the exact directions? (Ex. up then right then left)

For what? Turnback cave?

Nope :| I'm pretty sure its random, and it's not that hard. Every room press A on the statues, the higher the number the deeper you are. :]

I thought it would be impossible but' its pretty easy, BRING REPEL.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2011
    How do you in pokemon Diamond get to turnback cave?

But my heartgold guide said I can it at turnback cave in pokemon Diamond!

Last edited:

Perriechu

Years
    How do you in pokemon Diamond get to turnback cave?

But my heartgold guide said I can it at turnback cave in pokemon Diamond!

Your doing this in Diamond? >_> Eh?

For Diamond/Pearl it can only be accessed once you have the N-Dex and have beat the Elite 4.

For Platinum it's how I said before.

Years
    I was recently playing diamond a month ago and then I stopped. I'm stuck at the orangeburg city. I wanted to know how do I go to the next town with all the rocks blocking my way. I don't have rock smash and I don't where to get it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2011
    Sorry to bump with a boring request, but I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me determine my Secret ID for my copy of Pokemon Diamond.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Sorry to bump with a boring request, but I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me determine my Secret ID for my copy of Pokemon Diamond.

The secret ID is supposedly comprised of 5 undisplayed digits of your trainer ID (meaning the ID is 10 digits long) and is presumably meant as an anti-cheating measure. However, it's been discovered and is an important piece of data to figure out in order to use certain cheating methods.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2011
    Indeed; however, I am lacking an unchained shiny in this version, and do not own an Action Replay. From what I've seen online, it seems that another player with an AR can determine a person's SID using a Pokemon obtained from that person.

So what I mean to say is, if anyone would be kind enough to help me find my SID using their various devices, I'd be very grateful.

(Looking through various spots on the site, this seemed like the place to ask, so I apologize if I'm in the wrong place here :P)

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    I'm not sure if anyone's asked this but i recently traded a pokemon that i thought was legit but later realized it wasn't. Now, if i hatch an egg out of it would that mean the egg is hacked also or is it a legit pokemon.

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
    if i put a shiny pokemon with a ditto in te day care , the pokemon that will hatch from the egg will it be shiny too?

Back