• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    it may take awhile though would you be able to wait till tomorrow? Also how do you have zorua on a new game?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    in the newer games like black and white you can trade egg for pokemon now

but theres a problem i need the egg on my english but i have the zorua on my jap... is that ok with you.... though is there any way you can trade today....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    alright cool now we just wait till i get the egg
    also will it tell me when i get it or will i have to check?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    but theres a problem i need the egg on my english but i have the zorua on my jap... is that ok with you.... though is there any way you can trade today....

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    Is there something wrong with my game?

Ive caught 186 pokemon. 6 full box's plus the 6 with me and 0 out of 186 are adamant....

Iv'e been catching magikarp and abra (for synchronise ability) for days now and I can't catch one that is adamant nature.

I've nearly given up on trying to get an adamant magikarp...

Is there something wrong with my game? or is this just bad luck?
    Can anyone give me some advice?

(I'm playing on my computer through an emulator called No$GBA cos i have no money to buy one, so maybe this has some affect??)

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2011
    Honestly, if your using an emulator, just Cheat and make a adamant Abra with the move, And then use it to catch a Legit Magikarp. Not like it really matters, since its on a emulator. I was going to say just trade with someone.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Ouch, the luck! Yeah, the guys are right. All you can do is keep trying. Personally I wouldn't bother going for an Adamant Abra because it would be much harder to get than an Adamant Magikarp (on balance). Rare and Teleporting . . . Duh?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Yes, they do obtain them although I don't think they obtain the EVs gained from items like Power Anklet held by the battling Pokemon? (So a power item that gives +4 attack held by a poke against a magikarp will get 4 attack EVs and 1 speed EV and the exp share poke would only get the 1 speed EV. However you may wish to google to check that minor detail in the off chance my memory is screwy on that =p).

Back