• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    ribbons require by ribbon syndicate

how many ribbons to enter this place? what kinds should i have?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    One of your Pokemon needs to have a minimum of 10 ribbons. They can be of any kind - just have to be ten or more in number, and on the one Pokemon.

Years
    Just 10 on any one Pokemon. A good tip is to speak to Julia with that pokemon in the lead, as they can get a Ribbon every day of the week. Julia i/s located in Sunyshore City. :D

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Next time you should try posting this in the Official Generation IV Q&A thread. xD

As for the ribbons, you do not need exactly 10 because the first time I finally got to go in, it was with my Skitty who only had 7 ribbons. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Next time you should try posting this in the Official Generation IV Q&A thread. xD

As for the ribbons, you do not need exactly 10 because the first time I finally got to go in, it was with my Skitty who only had 7 ribbons. :)

That's because, according to the guide, you just need 10 different ribbons on all of your party pokemon combined, not ten ribbons on just one. =)

Psyburn

Is not Kazaam
    Years
    Just ten different ones.

And by different, I mean they need to have a different type of ribbon, like you cant have two foot ribbons and expect that to count.

At least, thats how I found it. the Syndicate is not worth it anyways.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Yeah. The only thing you can do there is buy SUPER expensive ribbons and get massages.

Is it true that the only way to get enough money to buy all the ribbons is through hacking?

If that was the case, Nintendo wouldn't have put them in there.

Just E4 and trainer grind until you get enough money to buy the ribbon you want. It's not like it matters that much anyway, it's just a pretty ribbon to add to your pokemon.

And those massages are good for getting your pokemon friendlier, that's how I got a level 2 togetic (though you can only get one massage a day...)

dartdude6

Legend
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2010
    Help getting the National Dex

Ok, I'm trying to find 3 pokemon so I can get my national dex. All of these involves annoying ways to catch them, so I would like to just find trainers with them. The 3 I need are:

Wormadam
    Combee
    Drifloon

Does anyone know any trainers that I can fight who have these? I need the National Dex so I can finish my team.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    If you really need one I'll trade it to you. Any of them for that matter. For anything, like a Bidoof.

Back