• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Years
    Well, I kinda assumed that the question was overall obedience, but that works too. 4th badge is lv. 50, 6th badge is lv. 70. Although, I could've sworn I already answered this question earlier today though. :/

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Nah, you only said that the 8th Gym, which is basically up to lv. 100, even though with hacking and AR, we can easily go to 255 and over.

CrasH

Beasterling
    Years
    Okay I got my platinum today and I'm very excited.

I have some questions:

1. Is their a web site that has the updated platinum version pokedex where It will tell me when pokes evolve what moves they use, and most especially, where I can find them, since it seems like Platinum has a lot more pokemon that you don't need the radar for.

2. What levels are the normal levels for the marsh? I want to use a yanmega through the single player, but I don't want it if it's past level 30!

3. Is the strategy guide worth buying, or could I easily find all the answers online? In other words, would it have all the answers to my first question in it?

Gerri Shin

  
    Years

I have some questions:

1. Is their a web site that has the updated platinum version pokedex where It will tell me when pokes evolve what moves they use, and most especially, where I can find them, since it seems like Platinum has a lot more pokemon that you don't need the radar for.

2. What levels are the normal levels for the marsh? I want to use a yanmega through the single player, but I don't want it if it's past level 30!

3. Is the strategy guide worth buying, or could I easily find all the answers online? In other words, would it have all the answers to my first question in it?

one of the most comprehensive dexes I know of is found on psypokes.com.
    I'm not sure on the marsh, I would hazard a guess at between 20 and 35 for the levels found within.
    While you could probably find all the info you want online, I find that having the physical guide on the table next to me to be a much better ally than trying to google every different fact i want to know. (the table of contents is great! not to mention having the dex in the back is also a plus)

CrasH

Beasterling
    Years
    Sweet thanks!

I really wish I would have bought the guide while I was their.. It seems like every 5 minutes I'm on smogon serebii or this place trying to find answers.. I really just want the updated pokedex!

Thanks for the reply!

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years

I have some questions:

There are 2 sites I usually use, and recommend:
    https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/ Serebii is one of the most recognized places to find the Pokémon info you need; for example, the updated Pt Pokédex.

I can't quite remember, but it's between 28-30something, I believe...

Well, it's alwats good to have a guide when you don't wanna turn on the PC and Google for info. But I still believe Internet PWNs more about info...

Years
    I'd get it.
    It's massive, and it's compiled with a lot of information. I own it, and don't regret it. :]

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Anyone know how to get the Shaymin Flower??

Once you have reached Floaroma Town, if there is an event Shaymin in your party, there will be a blonde-haired woman standing in the middle of the road. Talk to her and she will give you the Gracidea Flower.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    I think this is the right place for this question, but here goes nothing... I have done a rather complex EV spread on a Chansey, but she is only level 26 and I want to level her up to about level 50, what's the best way to do this? Can I continue battling other pokémon to level her up without undoing all my hard EV work, or do I need to use rare candies or the day care? Thanks in advance guys, celuthea

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I think this is the right place for this question, but here goes nothing... I have done a rather complex EV spread on a Chansey, but she is only level 26 and I want to level her up to about level 50, what's the best way to do this? Can I continue battling other pokémon to level her up without undoing all my hard EV work, or do I need to use rare candies or the day care? Thanks in advance guys, celuthea

Once a Pokemon has obtained all 510 of its EVs, it will no longer receive EVs from battles, so no, continuing to battle wild Pokemon in order to level it up should not affect its EV spread. I would probably suggest this method, as well, as the Daycare can ruin any specific moveset that you might have had planned, and using Rare Candies after finishing EV training appears to be a somewhat controversial topic around here...although I doubt that it would matter if you are only going to have it gain a few levels.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    pokemon guide

well i went to target to buy it and they where selling a guide that was like a student dictionary just the binding was 3 inches and its $20 if anyone has it is it worth my money and the tax of 10 percent?

Years
    Why bother when the internet is your ultimate source of cheat codes and Pokemon knowledge? If you want it for collection purposes or those posters they usually come with and are willing to part with about 22 bucks however, than go ahead and buy it.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    In was at the veilstone department store and i noticed a down stairs ].So i check everything and on person sells rage candy bars (but there sold out)

What do Rage Candy Bars do and when will the lady sell them again

Years
    Yes. It even costs the same (
    Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions
    300).

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    OMG i was in soleceon rins today and i found a Fire stone (just goes to show theres more than 1 stone outside of the underground)

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I thought that everyone knew that you can find such stones without using the underground passage. Also, I just beat my friend in Platinum vs. Platinum over Wi-Fi, both had Voice Chat on and we were talking on the phone, it's hilarious. Still won, though. But, where can I easily get a Gengar? I need one to prove I am stronger, even though I should be lagging behind by now.

Back