• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Years
    Hola, I need to know how to get Miltank. According to Serebii, I can get it with a Pokeradar on Route 210- South...but I can't use the radar on rt210-South, because it's taller grass than normal. So, bottom-line, how do I get a Miltank?

Last edited:

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    There's this tiny patch of grass if you go from the bottom left of that area, past the twin girls I think, that would work.

EDIT: Poster before me deleted his post with something similar written in his reason for deleting...

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    can u change the image shown at the pokedex ? for example change the female pikachu to male one?

Winson

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    What does UU and OU mean? And also what does VM mean? I know what PM mean but I don't know what VM mean, it's new to me. Can someone tell me please? :3

And also, like fer2911 asked, can you able to change the image shown at the PokeDex? For example, change the picture of the female Pikachu to a male one.

Last edited:

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    @Winson

1. UU= Under-Used; OU= Over-Used
    2. VM= Visitor Message (on the person's profile)
    3.Your pokedex needs to be upgraded. After the upgrade there should be a button that you touch on the touch screen

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Where is the best place to train Pokemon level 52-53 to level 65 before the E4?

[on Pokemon Platinum]

Last edited:

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
    Aah, so I have to wait for it to be on TV?
    Or just talk to Prof. Rowan's Assistant's Sister in Sandgem town, that way, you'll not have to watch TV a lot.
    I usually do this every day, and if it's not the Pokémon you seek, you should go catch it anyways, since you never know when you could need one... If you don't need the Pokémon itself, you could use it for eggmoves to a Pokémon you are actually going to use; and it fills up your Pokédex when you're anyways at it!

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2014
    1) I get most of my EV training pokemon from ditto breeding and I noticed that the baby's base stats dont match the ones shown on other sites. And my lv100 Heracross is a few IV's below the maximum. So would it be expected either way that the pokemon's stats born from a ditto should reach its max beneficial stats shown IF trained the recommended way and NOT if EV trained the wrong way?

2) When I EV train a base/partially evolved pokemon with Macho/Power items, I don't see any contribution counted during level up. Do they remain uncounted until it is fully evolved?

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I know that when you start using your cartridge with WiFi in a new DS it deletes your old friend code and your friend roster, right?

But are there any other negative effects I should worry about?

Just wondering because I plan on getting a DSi pretty soon. :D

Years
    1) I get most of my EV training pokemon from ditto breeding and I noticed that the baby's base stats dont match the ones shown on other sites. And my lv100 Heracross is a few IV's below the maximum. So would it be expected either way that the pokemon's stats born from a ditto should reach its max beneficial stats shown IF trained the recommended way and NOT if EV trained the wrong way?

2) When I EV train a base/partially evolved pokemon with Macho/Power items, I don't see any contribution counted during level up. Do they remain uncounted until it is fully evolved?

I believe that you get all of the EVs at lv100

I know that when you start using your cartridge with WiFi in a new DS it deletes your old friend code and your friend roster, right?

But are there any other negative effects I should worry about?

Just wondering because I plan on getting a DSi pretty soon. :D

The only other thing that I know of is that you can't use the pal park for 24 hours, but you're getting a DSi, that won't be a problem.

Winson

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    Is there a way that I can change the main PokeDex picture of a Pokemon to it's other gender? For example, I first encounter a female Pikachu, that later encounter a male one. The female sprite becomes the main picture since it's first encounter in that gender, is it possible to change the main picture to the male one?

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I need an HM slave that is semi capable in battle. Suggestions? Who should I use and what HMs can they learn? Reputation to the best answer.

Back