• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Gimmepienow

Man-Eating Diglett!
Years
  • This question has probably been asked a hundred time before but oh, well...

What is the fastest most efficient way to get a team of four to level 100 without cheating? I have two DS's and I traded my Pokemon back and fourth to abuse the double experience but I just wanna know the best way. If you don't mind send me a VM/PM so I can tell when it's answered or not without me having to comes back to this thread.

Jukain-Arashi

PM me for Lockerz invitation.
    Years
  • Since having 1 Poke with Magma Armor/Flame Body decreases the steps it takes to hatch a Pokemon, does having more then one Poke with Magma Armor/Flame Body decrease the steps even more?

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • This question has probably been asked a hundred time before but oh, well...

What is the fastest most efficient way to get a team of four to level 100 without cheating? I have two DS's and I traded my Pokemon back and fourth to abuse the double experience but I just wanna know the best way. If you don't mind send me a VM/PM so I can tell when it's answered or not without me having to comes back to this thread.

To trade back and forth dosent give you more exp boost the only thing that does give exp boost is if your pokes have a differnt Id no then your own that and having a lucky egg equipped is the best way without rare candys or cheating to get to lv 100

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
  • If you don't have the Lucky egg, you can use the Exp. Share on a Poké you actually use to make that Poké gain 150% Exp...
    Lucky egg is better however and give you 200%

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years
  • The thing to keep in mind with EVs and IVs is that they are extra. Your pokemon will already advance its base stats as it gains levels. However, the IVs (randomly generated) and the EVs (earned) will augment those base stats. You could turn a Ninjask into a tank or an Alakazam into a physical sweeper with them; in the regular game. Among experienced opponents, it is best to concentrate on improving the base stats which are already high to begin with.

Jukain-Arashi

Years
  • I just fought the Elites using my Lucario. It survived a Psycho Cut from Alakazam and held on using it's Focus Sash. But now Lucario doesn't have it anymore. What happened to the Focus Sash????

Jukain-Arashi

Years
  • I was fighting Lucian and his Alakazam doesn't know Trick or Thief. After taking out Alakazam his Espeon killed me with Quick Attack. So I'm not sure where it went :/
    It's not in my bag either.

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
  • Legendary Hunting

Alright, So. I'm hunting Mesprit and I'm using the Map marking app but it seems everytime I get even near to the location, Mesprit moves. I've been chasing him for an hour and a half now and I'm getting frustrated. Is there something I'm not doing correctly?

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • Some things I've found that make them flee:-

- Don't fly direct to the location. For example, if Mespirit is at Valley Windworks, fly toe Floarama Town
    - Don't use your bike to get there and don't run
    - Use Max Repels if you have a pokémon under the level of the legendary in the front of your party (for Mespirit, I had a level 46 Umbreon). This keeps away other pokémon to make life easier

Again, these are things I've found that affect the ease with which you can catch them. Good Luck!

Back