• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2015
    Hi, I want to make a thread for a "Pokemon Engine" and I don't know where I can post it.
    I thought about the "Game Developement" section but i don't know in which sub-forums.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hi, I want to make a thread for a "Pokemon Engine" and I don't know where I can post it.
    I thought about the "Game Developement" section but i don't know in which sub-forums.

If this is something you'd like others to use, I imagine Resources to be our safest place. Though, I'd still send a message to our Game Development mod before posting, so that we could be sure of everything and keep away from any trouble.

Years
    Quick question (no pun intended), how many posts do you need, so that you can post on blogs? (I'm not planning on posting there, I'm too shy :3c).
    Thanks!

Years
    Quick question (no pun intended), how many posts do you need, so that you can post on blogs? (I'm not planning on posting there, I'm too shy :3c).
    Thanks!

There's no post requirement for you to be able to post on blogs. If you mean a post requirement for you to be able to make blog entries, then you need 2000 posts.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    WHO THA HECK FOCED COLOR NVERSION N CHROMATIC?!?!? Nvokng Option-Shift-Comdawgd-8 is mah job, darn it!

calm down, bruh. check your calendar. :P

Not all styles actually hurt the eyes, so maybe change a style theme that doesn't hurt in the eyes? (although Chromatic 2 doesnt hurt *that* much)

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is it possible for there to be a way to post Vine videos the same way as Youtube videos?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Spoiler:

this idek happens every time i log in and continuously happens with every page of pc. ive tried changing themes and shit. doesnt happen when i browse pc without logging in help :<

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Try rebooting your browser and/or your computer. If that still fails, try clearing your browser's cache.

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    Hey, all. I just wanted where I should post a question asking the community what themes they like to use and if they commonly switch, etc. Thanks for any help beforehand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back