• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Right now every time I try to post or preview something I get redirected to a "security check" page where I have to enter a capatcha and it says some stuff about running a scan with my antivirus (This install of windows being less than a week old and running MSE since it had internet access I HIGHLY doubt it's gotten a virus yet)

What's up with this and how can I stop it? I can see it getting very annoying if I start becoming active on here.

If you could screenshot it & post it here, that would be nice, since it sounds a little different than the Capcha messages I've seen before.

This has come up a for a few users before. The Capcha/cloudflare thing can be triggered if you're viewing or editing a thread with a ton of CSS - it, for whatever reason, triggers the Capcha/Cloudflare security features. It's really annoying, no doubts there.

Via the old thread:

Where are you all located in the world when this happens? Some untrusted locations throughout the world automatically trigger it based on a certain % of bad traffic as seen by CloudFlare's servers.

It also could be just some random combination of html or a post request text that looks funny to the security scanners used at CloudFlare. (if it was our server's security, you'd get a 406 error or access denied error message)

also be sure that you machine / device is clean and anti-virus/malware free by scanning it with a quality AnitVirus / AntiMalware application.

Sirfetch’d

Shouldn't the Pokemon Direct advertisement be taken down by now? It's been nearly two weeks since the event.

Even though the event is over, I am sure the discussion about it is still going strong so I assume that is why it is still up. It is also a good link for those who missed it and haven't been around to catch up on the action.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
How do you add pictures and stuff into your custom profile?

If you mean a background picture in your profile you have to either be a supporter or staff member. While being a supporter typically means donating money, sometimes tiers are given out as prizes in contests and the like so keep an eye out :)

Sirfetch’d

How do you add pictures and stuff into your custom profile?

You can upload them to your album located on your profile and then use them as a background, however you must be a supporter to actually use the pictures on your profile. Hope this helped :)

EDIT: Ninja'd :c

Years
You can upload them to your album located on your profile and then use them as a background, however you must be a supporter to actually use the pictures on your profile. Hope this helped :)

EDIT: Ninja'd :c

Also, to further clarify, you need to set the album settings to "Profile" if you're a staff member/supporter and you'll be able to use the pics as a background.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Can someone list all the skin names that have Pikachu pictured on it? It would take me a very long time to go through and check all that.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Can someone list all the skin names that have Pikachu pictured on it? It would take me a very long time to go through and check all that.
It would take anyone a long time to go through that. Maybe you can just skim through this page and try to spot them?

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Is there a current, up to date list of all mods and admins?

Here you go: View Forum Leaders
You can find that link at the footer of the forum table on the index page, aka right here:
Spoiler:

EDIT: That was the quickest ninja'ing I've ever suffered ;;

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
For us members who aren't staff or have paid money, what's the default avatar size? 100x100?

Years
For us members who aren't staff or have paid money, what's the default avatar size? 100x100?
I believe it's 130x130, but I could be wrong on that since it's been a while for me lol

Usually though if you upload your avatar here the size should shrink to whatever it's restricted to based on your supporter rank, though.

Years
For staff members as well as Tier 3-5 Supporters, the default size is 150x150. Not sure about Tier 6 Supporters though, although I think theirs is 170x170.

Also, adding to Zach's answer, the 130x130 is also the default avatar size for Tier 1/2 Supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back