• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm a Chrome user as well, but it's working perfectly fine on my end. I like, just take the code and a video appears on my profile that easily. Don't understand why it's not working well on your end though.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Can some one check my profile and tell me if it appears for them? If so then it must be my browser because I also have a issue with my name in google chrome that it shows boxes instead of my stars, yet on my smart phones google chrome browser i can see the stars.

Years
  • It shows (and plays) for me in Google Chrome, when using the built-in Pepper Flash Player instead of Adobe's flash player. And what operating system are you using? Some older operating systems may not support those symbols.

Morgnarok

Years
  • Still doesn't explain the video not showing up no matter how I put it in though. I am about to just give up :(

Years
  • Still doesn't explain the video not showing up no matter how I put it in though. I am about to just give up :(
    Type chrome://plugins and disable the Flash plugin, then re-enable it. When you get to the screen, it should look something like this:

Spoiler:

Enable the pepflashplayer.dll one and disable the other one and you should be good to go.

Morgnarok

Years
  • Type chrome://plugins and disable the Flash plugin, then re-enable it. When you get to the screen, it should look something like this:

Spoiler:

Enable the pepflashplayer.dll one and disable the other one and you should be good to go.

Have you tried adding "v/" before the video code? It works for me sometimes. Hope that helps!

Tried both, Didn't work on my end for viewing it on my profile. I am just going to give up for now. Hopefully getting a new computer tomorrow anyways. As long as others can see my Profile Video It doesn't bother me. Thanks for trying to help though, much appreciated!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    Hi, I'm JiffyCones.
    I'm new here and an aspiring Rom Hacker who would be willing to take requests. I just want to know what the best rom hacking tools are, but I'm not sure where the list of rom hacking software is, if there is one.
    This entire blog/thread stuff is kinda confusing and vast.
    I would much appreciate the help.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Hi, I'm JiffyCones.
    I'm new here and an aspiring Rom Hacker who would be willing to take requests. I just want to know what the best rom hacking tools are, but I'm not sure where the list of rom hacking software is, if there is one.
    This entire blog/thread stuff is kinda confusing and vast.
    I would much appreciate the help.

Here is our ROM Hacking area. :)

If you're looking for tools, then the toolbox is where you'll find a number of threads with links/downloads and information inside. If you're looking how to do something specific then check out the tutorial subforum, lots of useful hints and tips there!

Outlier

If someone was banned. And hypothetically you visited their profile and it said their last activity was active sometime after the official banning of their account, does that mean that their ban was only a temporary suspension?

For example you were banned on the 1st of January but your profile's official last activity says you were last active on the 3rd of January. What does that mean?

Years
  • All banned members are indicated by the strikeout through their name alongside the Banned usertitle. A member can still log in when banned, but they can't see the forums while logged in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back