• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
Years
They never really explain that in the game, to my knowledge. I guess It could just be because of the storm, the radio signals are blocked? I don't know if that would happen or not, but it sounds plausible.

I could be wrong about that, maybe I just missed it

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2019
I did notice that when im in the storm my c gear shows no signal and she was lagging behind pretty far... That girl is slow no joke.

Igneel510

Just Getting Started!
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2012
Im not sure if there is one or not a thread for the dream world.
I couldnt see one.
So yeah. i need friend homes on there.
so i can maximise points.
If there is a thread could someone show me?
if not then its alright :]

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Im not sure if there is one or not a thread for the dream world.
I couldnt see one.
So yeah. i need friend homes on there.
so i can maximise points.
If there is a thread could someone show me?
if not then its alright :]

Are you asking how to visit your friends house in the Dream World so that you can water berries, etc?
The answer is that you have to randomly find their house like anyone else's in the world. There is no way to go to a certain house.

Skitty1

Highlight my signature :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012
Finally moving on to Black/White :3

Well recently I started playing Pokemon White and so far I love it... however there is a small issue. I abandoned heartgold because of Pokemon B/W... eventually I will go back to it but for now I love Pokemon White :3. I transferred my favorite Pokemon over already (Skitty) and I've gotta say... granted in Heartgold having her follow me around was pretty cool but now it is even better.

Based on reviews some would say I am an idiot for switching but I love Black/White...

Finally my question... should I stick with Black/White for now or complete Heartgold/Soulsilver?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well recently I started playing Pokemon White and so far I love it... however there is a small issue. I abandoned heartgold because of Pokemon B/W... eventually I will go back to it but for now I love Pokemon White :3. I transferred my favorite Pokemon over already (Skitty) and I've gotta say... granted in Heartgold having her follow me around was pretty cool but now it is even better.

Based on reviews some would say I am an idiot for switching but I love Black/White...

Finally my question... should I stick with Black/White for now or complete Heartgold/Soulsilver?

It's say it's up to you tbh. White is pretty good, and I think you'll get a more complete picture of everything if you just finish this up then go back to HGSS, then maybe get Black and start all over again. Either way merged with Quick Questions for more opinions because this is where questions like this go.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
I don't currently have my game on me, but do you need to unlock mystery gift in B/W? If so, how do we do it this time around?

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I don't currently have my game on me, but do you need to unlock mystery gift in B/W? If so, how do we do it this time around?
Nope, Mystery Gift is unlocked from the start iirc.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2012
Where did you grind your team, after beating Ghetsis

Hey guys,

Pretty much as the title states. I've noticed most of the new trainers have pokemon around lvl 63-65 or so. The ones i've run into at least.

My team is only in the low 50's right now. Where would be the best place to grind them up, to get them prepared for the rematches of the Elite 4 and to be able to handle these trainers easier. Without watching Reshiram eat the big one cause he's just not ready! LOL

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
Years
If you want to level up really really fast, head over to the battle stadiums, and start abusing the time travel function, with the lucky egg of course.

First building > Second building > Reset time on DS to 23:59 of that day > start up the game, and let it role over > repeat.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2012
I'm not sure i understand what your saying. I'm pretty much a newbie at Pokemon. And by the battle stadium, do you mean the Big and the Small one or w/e they're called?

EDIT: Before proceeding with the game, i was kind of hoping for a solid answer to this question. If anyone is capable of providing me a better detailed response, i would be greatly appreciative!

Last edited:

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
Years
Ya, sorry. The big and small stadiums, I forget what their actual names are.

And again, lol sorry. What I mean is that you can only challenge a certen number of people their a day, so when your done, change the time on your DS to a minute before midnight, and just let it role over natualy. When you head back there, there will be a new set of people to battle

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2012
Ahhhhh! Ok i see what you mean now. Sorry, im a newbie, so some of the stuff that might sound natural to you guys, is quite foreign to me.

Such as all the OU, UU, etc.. stuff i see people posting often. Or DD or some other stuff. No clue what any of it means.

Kraziub

Lives in a Treehouse Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2017
I prefer to hunt audeinos and slaughtering them by the 100's but that's me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back