• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTC

Tommy The Cat
Years
I need a heartscale on Gen V. Let me know what you want. I have 9 leftovers, so I can trade one of those if you'd like or if you're looking for a certain pokemon (I have white version) let me know.

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2011
I'm looking for a Politoed with Drizzle.

I'm also looking for a Armadalo with Swift Swim

Both Dreamworld abilities.

Sgel

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2011
Requesting: Anything that can help me beat the Elite 4 (I have a really, really skewed team and I don't know if I can do anything with them)

Offering: Unfortunately I don't have much to offer, but I can breed you cute little Dratini or Cyndaquils.

Game: SoulSilver (not sure what generation it is)

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
Years
Not really expecting a response from this, but, here goes...

I'm looking for my old Ralts from Pharue's Trading Corner (old, I know), but to be more specific, the UT, shiny, level 4, Modest one. As for what I have to offer... umm... don't really have much, after losing all of my Pokemon copies, and getting Black 3 or 4 days ago, but I'll try to work something out?

rstevenson1976

The Eevee-Loution Master
Years
LF: someone to help me get my grotle from my plat to my ss and in a little bit I'll need help getting 7 eggs from ss to my restarted plat.

OF: you help me I'll help you I have all the berries\evo stones and evo held items (as far as I know) in gen 4 and 5(no wait, no magmarizers or electorizors in gen 5, sorry) and all the tms in gen 4 and 5 all three embedded tower legends in ss, and 2/3 shiny beasts from the event, shiny golem, meowth, and tentacool on ss, jirachi and mew(untouched) on ss and I'll clone anything you want on ss

still looking for this....

Reiyu

Ghost Trainer
Years
Trade

Looking for:
-Butterfree
-Celebi
-Mew

Offering:Zorua/Zorua Egg

Edit:Thxs Giratona

Last edited:

NeoWolf

Dark trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2011
LF: Chikorita
OF: Totodile, Cyndaquil, Charmander, most evo stones, heart scale... Just ask!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 3, 2019
looking for someone to iv/ev check my pokemon. may offer items or some pokemon in my thread. thanks.

mrpokemonchampion

Team Dex, a pokedex team
Years
I'm playing pokemon heart gold but I need some help with some pokemon for my team

ok so, yeah what the names says, the pokemon I need are
Bidoof lvl 10

Magmar level 14 or 16,

Magikarp lvl 15

Wobbuffet lvl 16

also I ask that Magikarp and Bidoof have everstones.

I will trade random pokemon for these pokemon, also will give away stuff to who can help me get them from Diamond, Pearl and Plat.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
Looking for: Male Beartic with Icicle Crash

Offering: Lv.1s with egg moves plus others just ask

Looking for: Male Beartic with Icicle Crash

Offering: Lv.1s with egg moves plus others just ask

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2011
LF: Shaymin
Offering: shiny lvl 100 Groudon
Also have shiny Jolteon, Johto starters, Zorua and Zoroark.
Can breed an Eevee if you want.

White FC: 3482 2660 3130
Ingame name is White

Last edited:

koji8123

PKMN Collector
Years
LF: Pikachu or Pichu.. Gen I rares like [strike]Eevee[/strike] or Growlithe, legendary birds, preferably zapdos, or something like that. Nincada (or if you already have Shedninja, that'll work.)

OF: Negotiable, I have many pokemon from White. I don't have any Shinies.. I can probably get you a Zoroua though. Maybe a Ditto? How about the Legendary Cobalion or it's two brothers? Want a Valcarona or Sableye? Haxorus? just a few of many.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back