• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihyatoeu

Sage
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2022
OF: Shiny ev'd haxorus 252 att. 252 spd. 4 hp and shiny snivy lv.1
LF: 5th gen shinies and shiny ev'd pokemon

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2023
I am offering the following:
HoO Arceus Level 80
SS Ho-Oh Level 70
7th movie ダークライ (Japaneses Darkra) Level50 & [Newmoon Island Level 75(Had Pkur)]
Mew Level 10 & UT MYSTRY Mew Level 10
Phione Level1
Celebi Level 75 & UT Time Traveling Celebi Level 50
Jirachi Level5
メタモン (Japaneses Ditto)
Master Balls will be traded with each pokemon

I'm looking for: (4th gen)
TRU Darkrai
WIN2011 Raikou
I'm willing to trade 3 for 1!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2013
Requesting: Light Orb (any random pokemon with it) I really need one and it seems to be no way to get it in B/W :( I don't even care if it's hacked at this point...

Offering: Well, I don't really have anything. But if someone has a couple Light Orb's just lying around and you're willing to give one to a fellow Pokemon Fanatic, then you sir are a very nice person :) Either that, or we can discuss what I do have and we'll work on it from there... but I don't have much :(

I really hope someone is nice enough to help me out. :/

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2015
Requesting: Any egg (making an all random team to play through the game with for fun)
Offering: Random filler and my eternal gratitude, though i will name the poke after the person that donated
Grunt FC - 2537 4216 8872
Gen V white

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2011
Name: Zane
Code: 193609873175
Looking for any pokemon with the Pokerus
Generation: V
Offering: Doesn't matter because I will return the Pokemon if you want me to. Or else ill just give you a nincada.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Looking for Cranidos and/or Shieldon.

Please PM/VM and we'll discuss details.

Years
Looking for: Dream World Vulpix or Ninetales.
Offering. i have a lvl 100 zekrom, lvl 100 shiny hitmonlee, lvl50 reshiram, a bunch of starters, or an ev'd/iv'd venasaur lvl 100.

Dustox

The Darkness Has Awaken!!
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
I need someone to please help me evolve my in-game Boldore.

Please PM

Thanks!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 3, 2019
looking for someone who can check the ivs and evs of my pokemon. i can give you something from my thread in return :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back