• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    Looking for:
    Ditto
    Celebi
    Eevee
    Offering:
    Anything :D
    Just tell me what you need and ill try my best :d

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    LF: High Level pokemon that have undergone some EV training (have decent stats) I'm not too picky right now. I'm trying to form a somewhat decent squad that I can battle randoms with online.

Offering: Kyurem LV:77 (Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse, Stone Edge, Giga Impact) Naive in nature

Reshiram Lv: 70 (Fusion Flare, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Shadow Ball) Careful in nature

Tornadus: LV 40 Mild in Nature (Caught him in my masterball and never touched him since)

Other less valuable pokemon willing to trade: Absol lv 49, Cofagrius Lv 34, Tropius lv 50, Darmantian lv 35, Ditto 63, Sableye 49, Sawk lv 36, Bouffalant lv 35, Vulpix lv 57, all of these have been caught and just sat in my pc upon capture. I will be available to trade with pretty much all night so let me know if you have any offers!

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    OF: shiny haxorus lv. 100 ev'd and shiny snivy lv.1
    LF: gen 5 shinies and ev trained shinies

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Looking for:
    Ditto
    Celebi
    Eevee
    Offering:
    Anything :D
    Just tell me what you need and ill try my best :d

Ive got a ditto im willing to trade its level 63, i just caught it in the wild. I'm looking for pokemon with solid stats level 60+

Years
  • GENERATION 4

I LUCKILY FOUND POKERUS AND I REALLY NEED A HIGH LVL POKEMON (70'S AND UP) BECAUSE I AM STUCK!!! SO I'LL GIVE YOU POKERUS IF YOU HELP ME AND POSSSIBLY SOMETHING SHINY ON BLACK/WHITE AFTER DEPENDING ON HOW GENEROUS AND POLITE YOU ARE

PLEASE PM ME!!!!

DONT USE THE HEARTGOLD FC IN MY SIG. ASK ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY NEW ONE!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    GENERATION 4

I LUCKILY FOUND POKERUS AND I REALLY NEED A HIGH LVL POKEMON (70'S AND UP) BECAUSE I AM STUCK!!! SO I'LL GIVE YOU POKERUS IF YOU HELP ME AND POSSSIBLY SOMETHING SHINY ON BLACK/WHITE AFTER DEPENDING ON HOW GENEROUS AND POLITE YOU ARE

PLEASE PM ME!!!!

DONT USE THE HEARTGOLD FC IN MY SIG. ASK ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY NEW ONE!!!!!!!!

Reshiram Lv: 70 (Fusion Flare, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Shadow Ball) Careful in nature
    ?

Xetharo

The Illustrious Mew
    Years
  • Anyone willing to help trade evolve?

Hey everyone....i finally got my electabuzz and i need help evolving him...so i was wondering if anyone would be willing to make a quick trade and trade back so i can accomplish said goal....thanks!

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2011
    Evo trade

I need someone to help me evolve my poliwhirll to politoad
    i can offer a pokemon for your troubles ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2011
    need help evolving my poliwhirl to politoad, message me please if you can help
    can offer pokemon for ytroubles ^_^

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Just warning y'all, this is the standard nooby pokedex filler request post. Since i can't transfer any of my pokemon from SS to White. -_-'

Looking For: Tepig & Oshawott
    Pansear
    Water Stone
    Archen
    Zorua
    Gothita & Vullaby
    Tornadus ~ Will trade back, just need it for 'dex and Landorus...
    Reshiram ~ Again, will trade back if needed.

Offering: This is embarressing, seeing as I don't have much to offer. -_-
    Snivy eggs
    White exclusives
    And just some random 'dex fillers for now, VM me and I'm sure we can work something out! :)

Venzeron

Canine Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I nedd lots and lots of rare candies. I can't get my team high enough. My main team of eeveelutions can't get out of the fifties, and victini has been on 71 since forever. I don't have anything in the 80, 90 and only one 100 (charizard) offering exp shares, evolution stones starters, and white exclusives.(and others but we can negotiate that through pm and the game)

Guitarfan101

Trader and cloner
    Years
  • Hey, im looking for someone to trade me a ditto, any nature, for my soul silver.

Also i have a few spare fossil pokemon in pearl if anyone is interested, Lileep, Shieldon, Kabuto and Anorith.
    Pm me. :)
    Chris

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back