• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezio - X

Master Fire Veteran
Years
  • Looking For....
    Quick Trade Thread [OLD]
    or
    Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Offering.... Lvl 5
    Quick Trade Thread [OLD]
    or Lvl 49
    Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Venzeron

Canine Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Can I borrow someone's arceus? I want to get A sinjoh ruin dialga. Please? I can make it worth you wild! Also, I am looking for jiracji/celebi. Pm\vm me if you have what I want and want what I may have.

TheOrangePichu

Currently working on new hack
    Years
  • This is for Pokemon Heartgold:

Looking for the event Celebi that gives you Zorua and looking for Groundan caught in the tower in Soulsilver so I can get Rayquaza.

PM me for more info.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    Drought For Drizzle,anyone?

Hi people-
    I know Rain>Sun,but can I please get a Swift Swim Poliwag?I can trade a Drought Vulpix(with Hypnosis) for it.

Thank you if you can.

-Pichu Fan (Loves Snivy too).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I just bought black two days ago after not playing pokemon for years...
    I'm trying to get my hands on the starters from the older games.
    LOOKING FOR:

Charmander
    Squirtle
    Bulbasaur
    Mudkip
    Treecko
    Torchic
    Chikorita
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile
    Turtwig
    Chimchar
    Piplup
    Snivy
    Oshawott
    Tepig
    Since you weren't offering anything in return, I moved your thread into the Quick Trade thread.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    Looking for most bug and ghost pokemon from other gens than V. Do not have a ton to offer. Have all starters I can breed. As well as a good bit of DW poke females I can breed. Already have a good stock of freshly hatched Female DW eevee's.
    Thanks ahead of time folks.
    Also trying to find a Pikachu and a few fire stones (Can't seem to get a hold of any, just all the other stones! lol)

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Looking for: Any EV'd and Nicknameable pokemon (not including Fifth Gen)
    Offering: PM what youre looking for.

Ben Purse

Eager Trainer
    Years
  • Offering: Level 100 Garchomp, Level 64 Mamoswine, Level 62 Nidoking, Level 72 Volcarona, Level 54: Simipour
    Looking: Archchops, Krookodilie, Haxorus, Klingclang, Madibuzz

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    Looking for flawless calm/bold snivy egg, power items for pokemon white.
    Offering almost anything (service/poke/items) from my pokemon diamond to your 4th gen game.
    PM me if you have what i seek and state what you want in return

Talesplayer

Breeder in Training/Guardia
    Years
  • LF: Jirachi, Manphy, and Darkrai. If you don't want to trade for forever, I really just need their data, so I can trade them back. :P

OF: The following DW Pokes: Poliwag, Vulpix, Exeggcute, Shinx, Dratini, Murkrow, and Nifdoran, I can breed them on demand. I also have a small number of shiny pokes, but those are only if your letting me keep the traded pokes.

PM me if your interested. :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Looking for: A kind soul to trade my Kadabra and Haunter and then trade them back to me so that I can have an Alakazam and Gengar. Obviously it doesn't really matter what I get in return, cause we'll trade everything back. Please PM me ASAP if you're willing to help a guy out :)
    Oh! nd its on Soul Silver, if that helps. Friend Code is 4899 7481 0920

Venzeron

Canine Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Can I borrow someone's arceus? I want to get A sinjoh ruin dialga. Please? I can make it worth you wild! Also, I am looking for jiracji/celebi. Pm\vm me if you have what I want and want what I may have.
    Still looking for these. Also looking for manaphy, manaphy egg, or phione.(all on SS)
    I have two ds's so I can help transfer pokemon from generation 4 to 5. I can clone. So if you need these services, I can provide for the price of those pokemon above. Offering salemance, flygon, rayquaza, togekiss, gallade, and many more.

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    Requesting:Hidden(Dream World) Ability Female Poliwag
    Offering:Up for discussion.
    Trading From Pokemon Black & White.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    Request: im currently trying to find someone that could help me transfe rmy pokes of 4 Gen to 5 Gen. (Pm only the ones that know how )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back