• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

R.E.M New RPG Maker!!!

proto-man

netoperater
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    why not add a option where you can make an event start on a key or multiple keys like gamemaker does

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • CURRENT NEWS: We just affiliated with Pokemon XP... Ryan has also helped with the form of the maker... :P

Last edited:

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    ADD A PROGRAMMING SYSTEM...and I doubt this would work on my comp anyway. Good luck making it in VB.

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • :( Thanks, I'ma do My best.... We still need artists to do the new splash sceen for the maker. And someone to make tiles and objects...

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
    Years
  • Hey sion im at work :P so i cant go on msn we can chat here check back every 15 m ins like i do 2 talk 2 me :P

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • Lol You naughty boy! When you come back on I'll talk to you, I dunn o make my thread side-tracked. And Pkmn- master i'll be there momentarily...

Back