• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

R.I.P Mandi

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry... I can't beleive someone from PC just died... I found a poem that my mom saved after her sister passed away:

"Do not stand at my grave and weep,
    "I am not there, I do not sleep.
    "I am a thousand winds that blow;
    "I am the diamond glints on snow.
    "I am the sunlight on ripened grain;
    "I am the gentle autumn's rain.
    "When you awaken in the morning's hush,
    "I am the swift uplifting rush
    "Of quiet birds in circled flight.
    "I am the soft star that shines at night.
    "Do not stand at my grave and cry.
    "I am not there; I did not die.

I know what it feels like to lose a loved one, my dad died back in 2002.

Doctor Zoidberg

His Royal Highness
    Years
    Radical_Edward said:
    Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry... I can't beleive someone from PC just died... I found a poem that my mom saved after her sister passed away:

"Do not stand at my grave and weep,
    "I am not there, I do not sleep.
    "I am a thousand winds that blow;
    "I am the diamond glints on snow.
    "I am the sunlight on ripened grain;
    "I am the gentle autumn's rain.
    "When you awaken in the morning's hush,
    "I am the swift uplifting rush
    "Of quiet birds in circled flight.
    "I am the soft star that shines at night.
    "Do not stand at my grave and cry.
    "I am not there; I did not die.

I know what it feels like to lose a loved one, my dad died back in 2002.
    I didn't know your sister died... o.o

Two people close to me died in the past 5 years.
    My best friend at Christmas Night (At least he got to play with his presents) with a blood cot thingymabob.
    And our closest friends had a miscarriged baby in July last year with no brain. :(

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    This is really.... sad.... -_-

I am so sorry... death is always unfair, mostly when a person dies in the middle of her youth - just like Mandi...

Rest in peace, Mandi-chan..... -_-

Doctor Zoidberg

His Royal Highness
    Years
    NiNGi said:
    This is really.... sad.... -_-

I am so sorry... death is always unfair, mostly when a person dies in the middle of her youth - just like Mandi...

Rest in peace, Mandi-chan..... -_-
    I concur.
    If she was at the beginning of her life, like the two people I pointed out in my last post, than it'd be worse.
    But maybe it's for the best, if she was a Christian, than she'd be happier where she is now than on Earth.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    :(

I didn't know Mandi, but I extend my deepest sympathies to you, Ravyn, and to everybody that knew her. From all that I have heard she was a wonderful, friendly member. I hope that wherever she is now, she is resting in peace, and has found happiness and comfort. *hugs her friends and family tightly*

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Awws, im sorry to all those who knew her well ._. i never had the pleasure of getting to know her well, only saw her posts
    I'm sure she's happy, wherever she is

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Omg, I am so sorry...I didnt know her that well, but I have talked to her a few times...I hope that she will have a place in heaven (and I'm sure she does)...

My condolences,

~Eliana

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    Death is hard.

Loseing a friend must be very difficult.Please don't think the rest of us don't understand what your going through.Death can be very sad, shocking and tradgic.Death happens to every living thing after time.It's sort of depressing thinking i'll be dead someday.Sometimes i'm not sure if there's a heaven.zbut I have faith that there is and her soul is living on there.*Bows head*

Years
    Ack, dude, I cant belive someone from PC has died....I never knew her, I havent even seen her around at all (I dont think) but still, she was a fellow PC member and thats enough, y'know. And for those who did know her, it must be hard and even though you may not have seen her or spoken to her in real life, she was still a freidn to many.

I know what it's like to loose a freind, so I will paste that into my sig, even though I knew her not.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    ?Death on the board? tragic? I never even saw her around? I won't sit here and pretend to know what you're going through, but? I will offer you this? I'm not the best haiku guy around, but? it's my tribute?

Beloved member?
    So young, snatched from us too soon?
    Mandi will be missed.

May God bless her soul?

G-Klav

Meh, what should this here say
    Years
    I feel sorry for any friends that Mandi had, and of course for her family too :(
    It's tragic when people die, and I can't believe it happened on PC...
    I didn't know Mandi, and now I never will :(

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Same here. But yeah, this keeps reminding me of something..
    Well I'll just put that thing in mah sig..what else.?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I have no music ot sing, and no coments to say...
    Rest-In-Peace, my friend, Mandi... May we, yar friends, be ever in yar soul~

Back